Is tehre something 'going on' between Mika and Cherisse?

mikas-rainbow

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mm i see I don't think she's actually grabbing him though to be honest it just may look like it

oh that reminds me my half sister who has hypermobility met actor James marster a few years back & due to her hypermobility she 'fell forward' and reached out to grab something to steady herself & accidentally ended up grabbing his crotch!!! Luckily he found it hilarious :lmao:

James Marsters? THE SPIKE? :bow::blush-anim-cl:

well i was asking myself the very same question but with andy the cameraman:bleh:

I was asking that very same question but with his guitarist... :fisch:

:tears:

No way I dont accept no way at all nope nope , no way

She wouldnt :boxed:

She wouldn't do that to you, right?

I don't know if I commented on this, but I figure if he is, good om him... if not, oh well... it's not something I tend to speculate on too much...

If you'd read my previous posts you'd know

I was talking about the actor James Marsters whom my half sister 'knows' :blink::blink: read closer next time blind bat lol:roftl:

Ouch :boxed: haha.shucks,that was embarrassing.gotta keep my eyes peeled at all times form now on.

i just understood,so your half sister encountered the same incident that happened to cherisse but with James Marsters?got it now sarge! i just hope that won't happen to me :roftl:

Okay I might be the only one who thinks this, but are Mika and Cherisse going out?

It's the way he talks about her, and the way the act around each other in the Live In Cartoon Motion DVD. I don't know, its just a hunch.

Can anybody tell me whether he is or isn't going out with Cherisse, I would love to know!!

x Make Chicken Not War x

He isn't. Not with Cherisse though.

Ouch :boxed: haha.shucks,that was embarrassing.gotta keep my eyes peeled at all times form now on.

i just understood,so your half sister encountered the same incident that happened to cherisse but with James Marsters?got it now sarge! i just hope that won't happen to me :roftl:

yup she did indeed!!

Oh but wouldn't it be funny if you met Mika & that happened to you :lmao: he'd not forget you in a hurry :naughty:

yeah,lol, they are everywhere together even when they are not working together, and get realistic, mika is not a single, all the stolen pics we saw and stuff were with andy plus its a brillant plan, your boyfriend is your cameraman, no one suspects anything, easy.

exactly my thoughts,...anyway.

It doesnt really matter if he is or not going out with her. I havent seen the pics or the dvd but its his business not ours anyway. Even if he is, it doesnt mean everyone should know ... I mean ... would you like that ? :boxed:

I agree, it's not really anyone's business, but we can't stop people being curious and guessing who he's dating...

I agree, it's not really anyone's business, but we can't stop people being curious and guessing who he's dating...

guess so ... I'm not pretending I'm not curious but I know his privacy should be respected so I don't do anything about it (and Im not saying anyone is, Im just saying, like that ... :D)

guess so ... I'm not pretending I'm not curious but I know his privacy should be respected so I don't do anything about it (and Im not saying anyone is, Im just saying, like that ... :D)

If someone said they weren't curious I'd be very surprised...

I suppose I don't really care if anyone knows who I'm dating, so I'm a bit used to speculating who he's dating...

If someone said they weren't curious I'd be very surprised...

I suppose I don't really care if anyone knows who I'm dating, so I'm a bit used to speculating who he's dating...

I think it's only natural to wonder if he's seeing someone. He's such a lovely guy, it would be awful to think he doesn't have anybody.

On the other hand, it's possible he wants to just concentrate on his career at the moment and not be distracted by a relationship. I'm sure one day he'll be with someone though.

Well I do speculate of course, but I don't think it's awful if he doesn't have a love interest.

He has what appears to be a very close knit supportive family, who don't need to worry about money, and a successful career. He already has a lot more than a lot of us. So I don't feel too sorry for him.

Well I do speculate of course, but I don't think it's awful if he doesn't have a love interest.

He has what appears to be a very close knit supportive family, who don't need to worry about money, and a successful career. He already has a lot more than a lot of us. So I don't feel too sorry for him.

nice words! :thumb_yello: