• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine thanks.

How's your day been?

Kinda boring.

Actually I had to go to a filmfestival, but I had to be at school at 7:30 in the morning, but I was just too tired, and didn't feel that well, so I didn't go.

I went shopping instead. I looked for a bikini, but I had one problem. My belly flabs over the bikinipantsthingie:thumbdown:A bit. So now I have to look for shorts.

Great. This sounds like I'm fat.

For the rest...the weather was hot, but later it began to rain, so it got colder, and I only wore a tanktop and a miniskirt:thumbdown:

Kinda boring.

Actually I had to go to a filmfestival, but I had to be at school at 7:30 in the morning, but I was just too tired, and didn't feel that well, so I didn't go.

I went shopping instead. I looked for a bikini, but I had one problem. My belly flabs over the bikinipantsthingie:thumbdown:A bit. So now I have to look for shorts.

Great. This sounds like I'm fat.

For the rest...the weather was hot, but later it began to rain, so it got colder, and I only wore a tanktop and a miniskirt:thumbdown:

Big Girl, you are beautiful!!:wub2:

It's been rainy and grey here too.

I'll be fine in a few days.

Ok then!:thumb_yello:

You know it was so weird today..and i was like :blush-anim-cl: all the time. In the night i had accidental push some my phones buttons (i always take my mobile in the bed with me or under the pillow) and called one of the guys i really liked year ago. I dont know if he pick up but all my credit/money was empty.. and today i received a call from his girlfriend and she asked why i called and what's my name.. !:boxed::blush-anim-cl:

Ok then!:thumb_yello:

You know it was so weird today..and i was like :blush-anim-cl: all the time. In the night i had accidental push some my phones buttons (i always take my mobile in the bed with me or under the pillow) and called one of the guys i really liked year ago. I dont know if he pick up but all my credit/money was empty.. and today i received a call from his girlfriend and she asked why i called and what's my name.. !:boxed::blush-anim-cl:

Really? I've done something like that before. You should lock your key pad in future.