This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh...yeah:naughty:

thank you all for comments, now I will leave the room for you all to debate my presence here and a post can be left on the oldlings.

dont forget to listen to my daughter singing and leave comments, good bad or indifferent they all count

Really? Tell me everything.

I sent her a message, cause I found a song on the internet, and asked if it was hers, and where I could find it, cause I'd liked to hear it. I also asked her how she got involved with the whole Mika thing.

This is what she answered:

Hi Linde,

Thank you for your message your very kind. First of all yes that song is me although i have no clue where to find it? I did it a little while ago, sorry.

As for Mika i did some studio work for him and it went from there really(just lucky i guess)lol.

Take care see you in july,

Saranayde.x

And then I messaged her back, with another question, and apologized for stalking her:naughty:

naaaah not really :lol3:

i've been packing some stuff for tomorrow lol

Are you looking forward to it?

I sent her a message, cause I found a song on the internet, and asked if it was hers, and where I could find it, cause I'd liked to hear it. I also asked her how she got involved with the whole Mika thing.

This is what she answered:

Hi Linde,

Thank you for your message your very kind. First of all yes that song is me although i have no clue where to find it? I did it a little while ago, sorry.

As for Mika i did some studio work for him and it went from there really(just lucky i guess)lol.

Take care see you in july,

Saranayde.x

And then I messaged her back, with another question, and apologized for stalking her:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: It's not stalking. You asked a valid question. Did she answer back to that one?

Not yet. She wasn't online when I just sent that question.:naughty:

OK. You should get a reply when she see's it then.

I'm looking forward to the bus trip cos it's always soooooo effin funny in the bus with my mates :lmao:

Travelling is always the best part.