This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you (and Sarah,as well) please correct me when I use wrong verb tenses in my posts?or when I put adverbs in the wrong place?

thank you!

Yeah sure no problem! :thumb_yello: Although I don't think you'll be hearing much of our correcting, your English is too good for that :bleh:

Yeah sure no problem! :thumb_yello: Although I don't think you'll be hearing much of our correcting, your English is too good for that :bleh:

No!I don't think so!:naughty:

my university is so stricht for this boring grammar stuff. we'll have 80 question to fill with the right tense.and i can only made 12 mistakes max.

and I don't even know the names of the tenses...:naughty:

I think it would be weird and I don't like animal testing.

So it's safer to test on humans then? Not that drooling causes fatal damage to anyone whether you're a mouse or human..

No!I don't think so!:naughty:

my university is so stricht for this boring grammar stuff. we'll have 80 question to fill with the right tense.and i can only made 12 mistakes max.

and I don't even know the names of the tenses...:naughty:

ah right.. (btw it's make :thumb_yello:) I hate correcting people I feel so mean :naughty:. I'm sure it'll be fine though :biggrin2:

:naughty: you're notmean!I've asked youto correct me!:wink2:

and I hate grammar!If I have to study italian,I guess I would have killed myself!

Fair enough :fisch::naughty:

Grammar sucks, especially italian :naughty: it's so complicated, all rhose endings, I always get confused with which one is the correct term.

Grammar sucks, especially italian :naughty: it's so complicated, all rhose endings, I always get confused with which one is the correct term.

:naughty: I don't realize italian has endings...fortunately i can speak it without thinking to all those upsetting stuff!:naughty:

I feel sorry for you!:naughty:

:naughty: I don't realize italian has endings...fortunately i can speak it without thinking to all those upsetting stuff!:naughty:

I feel sorry for you!:naughty:

I'm glad that I don't have to go to school/uni anymore... :naughty: