This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

:naughty: I don't realize italian has endings...fortunately i can speak it without thinking to all those upsetting stuff!:naughty:

I feel sorry for you!:naughty:

didn't :thumb_yello:

Lucky thing, :tears: Sometimes I wish I spoke more italian than I do, but .. I really don't like it. And yeah it has loooooads of endings, trust me :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that I don't have to go to school/uni anymore... :naughty:

Oh so you're still here, thought you had disappeared :naughty:

You're lucky you don't need to go to uni or school anymore :thumbdown:

Oh so you're still here, thought you had disappeared :naughty:

You're lucky you don't need to go to uni or school anymore :thumbdown:

Yeah, I'm still here... :wink2:

And I still have to learn cause my English is not so good. :thumbdown:

didn't :thumb_yello:

Lucky thing, :tears: Sometimes I wish I spoke more italian than I do, but .. I really don't like it. And yeah it has loooooads of endings, trust me :naughty:

ehy ehy!you're being mean!:naughty: obviously I'm kidding! but forigve me,sometimes I type too fast to think proplery!

if you don't like it,why do you study it?

ehy ehy!you're being mean!:naughty: obviously I'm kidding! but forigve me,sometimes I type too fast to think proplery!

if you don't like it,why do you study it?

Heeeey don't say that :tears: I'm not gonna correct your grammar anymore :sneaky2::naughty: It's ok I don't mind :original: I type way too fast as well, and I never reread what I've just written, so half the time I've just written a bunch of gibberish (like now) :naughty:

Cos I wanted to do a language. And doing a language I'm kind of fluent at was better than a language I didn't know so well. More chance of getting a good grade.

It's only 11pm.

I'm a 6 year old really, it's way past my bedtime :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I need to get up early so I can try and go to the library and try to revise, cos then I need to take my cousin and her friend around London.

That's not true! Everyone's english is so good here! I'm still amazed

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl: But here I can go to Google & Co. when I need help. In London I have no internet but I hope I can talk to you anyway. :blink:

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl: But here I can go to Google & Co. when I need help. In London I have no internet but I hope I can talk to you anyway. :blink:

You can always bring a dictionary with you :thumb_yello: Where are you from again, Germany?

Heeeey don't say that :tears: I'm not gonna correct your grammar anymore :sneaky2: It's ok I don't mind :original: I type way too fast as well, and I never reread what I've just written, so half the time I've just written a bunch of gibberish (like now) :naughty:

Cos I wanted to do a language. And doing a language I'm kind of fluent at was better than a language I didn't know so well. More chance of getting a good grade.

Please,keep on correcting me!:thumb_yello:

I see what you mean,and if you want,you can put all the blame on the Romans.italian is very likely to latin!:naughty:

when I started to study chinese,I didn't know a word!maybe that's why I failed my exam?:naughty:

Please,keep on correcting me!:thumb_yello:

I see what you mean,and if you want,you can put all the blame on the Romans.italian is very likely to latin!:naughty:

when I started to study chinese,I didn't know a word!maybe that's why I failed my exam?:naughty:

Ok I shall blame the Romans then :naughty:

But now, do you know it better?

girls,it's getting late...I have to go!goodnight to you all!:bye:

Buona notte!! x x

Okay!

Yes, I come from Germany.

Hmm, well my German is really crap so I couldn't speak to you in German :naughty: