This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

Buona notte!! x x

Hmm, well my German is really crap so I couldn't speak to you in German :naughty:

No Problem, we can talk in English. And I'll try improve my English a bit in the next weeks. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no wonder you're on 27,131 posts! im so jealous! grrr.....i've got 9 to go...then 11 weeks of summer! what are you doing over the summer? going anywhere?

How are your exams going?

I haven't got any plans to go anywhere at the moment. I might go to London in August if I can afford it.

How are your exams going?

I haven't got any plans to go anywhere at the moment. I might go to London in August if I can afford it.

they're going okay, i think! i've finally decided to take maths A level, which couldbe suicidal, but i kinda like it! but it means i have to get an A* to convince my mum in the next exam (which is on monday).

london, eh? i was so sad when camdem burned down. i used to practically live there! now all the good shops are gone!

they're going okay, i think! i've finally decided to take maths A level, which couldbe suicidal, but i kinda like it! but it means i have to get an A* to convince my mum in the next exam (which is on monday).

london, eh? i was so sad when camdem burned down. i used to practically live there! now all the good shops are gone!

I won't give you my opinion on doing a maths a-level. :naughty:

Is the market still there?

ish. the part with punky fish ( the GOD worthy shop!) is gone. and the shop with all the clubbing gear, that when you walk in GLOWS and is soo cool is gone too. but they've set up new stalls. i get a shirt made of bamboo fibre there last time that said "ABSOLUTE WEASEL" from an insane austarlian guy. so that almoast makes up for it. is maths A level really that bad? i am kinda a geek! i'm taking physics too.

ish. the part with punky fish ( the GOD worthy shop!) is gone. and the shop with all the clubbing gear, that when you walk in GLOWS and is soo cool is gone too. but they've set up new stalls. i get a shirt made of bamboo fibre there last time that said "ABSOLUTE WEASEL" from an insane austarlian guy. so that almoast makes up for it. is maths A level really that bad? i am kinda a geek! i'm taking physics too.

So many good shops gone then.

I wouldn't know. My maths is bad.

hi! who are you? i dont think we've met before as i havent really been round...I'm kiwi! i am the keeper of philip, the mfc's impliment to stroking mika's nose.

Hi Kiwi, nice to meet you!

I'm Mario and I'm the only boy who has the permission to post in the girls-thread. :naughty:

good. i miss the late night ramblings with other mika fans with insomniac tendancies....its lonely! but i guess it is exam season. but hang on, youve finished....what exams have you just taken then? ( i probs already know, but i'm feeling slow - humour me!)

good. i miss the late night ramblings with other mika fans with insomniac tendancies....its lonely! but i guess it is exam season. but hang on, youve finished....what exams have you just taken then? ( i probs already know, but i'm feeling slow - humour me!)

Finance, business processes, safety management, website design and media.

Finance, business processes, safety management, website design and media.

Do you have any idea what you want to do "when you grow up"? (don't know how else to phrase it.)

:roftl::roftl:

I'm from Germany.

yay! i love germany.....strangely, the cheese. im, as you probrably guessed, from New Zealand. but i live in england. have you see mika live in show yet?