This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

Do you have any idea what you want to do "when you grow up"? (don't know how else to phrase it.)

yay! i love germany.....strangely, the cheese. im, as you probrably guessed, from New Zealand. but i live in england. have you see mika live in show yet?

Have you ever been to Germany?

Yes, I've still see him live. I was at 3 gigs in Germany last autumn.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow!! that sounds really difficult..useful though, especially with today's world. you'll always be able to get a job! i feel like i'm interrogating you lot....but i'm having trouble starting a conversation! (not that i'm not truly interested in these topics, but it feels like an MSN conversation with someone you met and don't remeber....so you ask mundane questions, and then go away!) what shall we talk about?

Have you ever been to Germany?

Yes, I've still see him live. I was at 3 gigs in Germany last autumn.

yeah, lots of times! but i don't speak german. well, anyway. it's more like english in a german accent! i'm so jealous! i was fortunate enough to see him last december at brixton - a LOT of him, because my best friend fainted, and we where opposite his dressing room when he came off stage! ikt was fantastic though! the best concert i've ever been to. have you even been to england?

wow!! that sounds really difficult..useful though, especially with today's world. you'll always be able to get a job! i feel like i'm interrogating you lot....but i'm having trouble starting a conversation! (not that i'm not truly interested in these topics, but it feels like an MSN conversation with someone you met and don't remeber....so you ask mundane questions, and then go away!) what shall we talk about?

It's pretty simple once you get started. I'm doing the advanced stages next year, which shoud be fun. Ask what you like. It doesn't bother me.

yeah, lots of times! but i don't speak german. well, anyway. it's more like english in a german accent! i'm so jealous! i was fortunate enough to see him last december at brixton - a LOT of him, because my best friend fainted, and we where opposite his dressing room when he came off stage! ikt was fantastic though! the best concert i've ever been to. have you even been to england?

Yes, I was in London 3 times. My last trip to London was last week.

okay. so what got you into web page design? i ask because my brother is a computer whiz kid but when he was younger, he really didnt get computers at all!

I have no idea. I've always been quite good with computers. I just think it would be fun. It's a chance to be creative.

Yes, I was in London 3 times. My last trip to London was last week.

cool. sorry, shoulda realised! you said you'd been to camden in february. what music are you into besides mika? london is the place for it after all!

I have no idea. I've always been quite good with computers. I just think it would be fun. It's a chance to be creative.
it does sound like fun actually! we did a project with DTP for ICT at my school and we had to design a web based newspaper. it's not really the same thing, but it was great creating the graphics - i alswasy thought it would be fun to have cartoon-type show-website for people to post their animations on. i might have to try it someday!

it does sound like fun actually! we did a project with DTP for ICT at my school and we had to design a web based newspaper. it's not really the same thing, but it was great creating the graphics - i alswasy thought it would be fun to have cartoon-type show-website for people to post their animations on. i might have to try it someday!

I love creating graphics. There are some great programs to create them on as well.

I love creating graphics. There are some great programs to create them on as well.

the only one we use is Fireworks, and you have to do it frame by frame. it's really slow, but quite versitile! you can make a quite successful stick man adventure in an hour long ICT lesson. at least it apsses the time!

the only one we use is Fireworks, and you have to do it frame by frame. it's really slow, but quite versitile! you can make a quite successful stick man adventure in an hour long ICT lesson. at least it apsses the time!

That's the one I use. It's great and simple to use.

Anyway, I have to go now. Hope to speak with you again soon.

Goodnight xxx

cool. sorry, shoulda realised! you said you'd been to camden in february. what music are you into besides mika? london is the place for it after all!

No problem! :thumb_yello:

It's hard to tell what kind of music I'm interested in. I don't prefer any special style of music. But actually I like to hear Duffy.

ohhh okay, sounds great. you can't be unmusical if you like mika! everyone is a BIT musical.

i'd better go now too....sorry to abandon you, but i have an exam tomorrow! see ya round.

I wish you good luck for your exam! :thumb_yello:

Goodnight!