This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heey. I really need to talk to someone, and I've already posted this in two threads, but hey :tears:

The guy I like, likes me back, and I'm so ****ing confused. He's one year younger than me, and we're in the same school. I added him on msn last Sunday and we've talked every day since.. which is.. 5 days He asked why I added him and I said that it was because I was bored and because he's cute. I usually like boys that no one likes, (luckily) and so.. My friends don't think he's that goodlooking at all. And I'm melting everytime I see him. He's the prettiest guy EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVER! :wub2:

On Monday, he asked if I liked him (because I obv. confused him with saying that he was cute) and I said yes, and he kept asking me questions about how long I've liked him for (which is 8 months Little Miss Obsessive, yes. I know. lol) and why I like "a little boy" who's one year young that me. On Tuesday he said that he like me.. and I'm still in shock.

I try to avoid him at school, because I'm so nervous to meet him. He have obviously told his friends about it, because his friends were like pointing at me and pushing him back and forth..

We have only talked on msn, and I do want to meet him, but I don't think I dear to :no:

Anyone? :tears:

Heey. I really need to talk to someone, and I've already posted this in two threads, but hey :tears:

The guy I like, likes me back, and I'm so ****ing confused. He's one year younger than me, and we're in the same school. I added him on msn last Sunday and we've talked every day since.. which is.. 5 days He asked why I added him and I said that it was because I was bored and because he's cute. I usually like boys that no one likes, (luckily) and so.. My friends don't think he's that goodlooking at all. And I'm melting everytime I see him. He's the prettiest guy EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVER! :wub2:

On Monday, he asked if I liked him (because I obv. confused him with saying that he was cute) and I said yes, and he kept asking me questions about how long I've liked him for (which is 8 months Little Miss Obsessive, yes. I know. lol) and why I like "a little boy" who's one year young that me. On Tuesday he said that he like me.. and I'm still in shock.

I try to avoid him at school, because I'm so nervous to meet him. He have obviously told his friends about it, because his friends were like pointing at me and pushing him back and forth..

We have only talked on msn, and I do want to meet him, but I don't think I dear to :no:

Anyone? :tears:

That's great. He likes you back. He's only a year younger which isn't bad. I can understand that you're nervous though. Maybe take a friend along with you for support.

It doesn't? That's a real shame. Hopefully someone will get a video.

Nope and the guy from the shop where i bought it last year told me it has but he tricked me !Sarah you will find many videos on youtube !:roftl: