This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that's a great pity. I was at Tower Bridge last week on Thursday and it was good weather...

My day was quite okay but it was very hot today. We had 32 degrees (celsius). But fortunately, it's a bit cooler now....

You're lucky you came at the right time :thumb_yello: You never know with this weather. At 12 it was nice and sunny then at 2 it started to rain.

Wow 32 degrees!? :blink: It'll never reach that high in this country :naughty: Well.. with global warming and all maybe it will :fisch:

You're lucky you came at the right time :thumb_yello: You never know with this weather. At 12 it was nice and sunny then at 2 it started to rain.

Wow 32 degrees!? :blink: It'll never reach that high in this country :naughty: Well.. with global warming and all maybe it will :fisch:

When I come to London in August I'll bring the sunshine with me! :thumb_yello::wink2: But only the sunshine not the heat cause I don't like those extreme temperatures....:thumbdown:

Certo :thumb_yello: More correcting like yesterday?

yes,of course,please do that all the times!

Moreover,I have to fill a sentence with the right tense.

''I...get through for the last hour but the line's been engaged.''

what is the right tense?

I don't wanna turn the girls' thread into a grammar lesson,but I'm not able to sort things out!:naughty:

When I come to London in August I'll bring the sunshine with me! :thumb_yello::wink2: But only the sunshine not the heat cause I don't like those extreme temperatures....:thumbdown:

Yes pleeeease :biggrin2: Even though by the time you come to London I would have been back from America, and it's bloody hot there :naughty:

Yeah neither do I, it's nice when it's just warm.

yes,of course,please do that all the times!

Moreover,I have to fill a sentence with the right tense.

''I...get through for the last hour but the line's been engaged.''

what is the right tense?

I don't wanna turn the girls' thread into a grammar lesson,but I'm not able to sort things out!:naughty:

It's ok it's kinda fun, at least I can help you on something I actually know about :naughty:

The right word is got. If that's what you mean?

Did you get some revision done?

:fisch: I ended up watching Friends :naughty: buttt... I did write down some words and their definitions next to them to learn those.. but err, that's about it. I'm so bad :doh: