This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :biggrin2:

Anyway, have you got any plans for the summer? Except for coming to London in August :fisch:

No, I haven't any other plans for the summer, except the trip to London. And I only have one week holidays from my work in the end of August...:thumbdown:

It's alot harder than I thought it was going to be. My lollipop drawing is alot better.

What one's the lollipop drawing? Is it what I think it is? :das::das: Just kidding :roftl:

No, I haven't any other plans for the summer, except the trip to London. And I only have one week holidays from my work in the end of August...:thumbdown:

Oh right, that really sucks :thumbdown: I'm not looking forward to the lack of holidays when I start working :sad:

I have been trying to get through the line for an hour but the line's been engaged

OR

I had been trying to get through..............

I need help for the verb tense!

I have been trying to get through.

What one's the lollipop drawing? Is it what I think it is? :das::das: Just kidding :roftl:

No, it isn't. :naughty: It's a lollipop girl sat on a wolfs head, like at the end of the video.

I have been trying to get through.

No, it isn't. :naughty: It's a lollipop girl sat on a wolfs head, like at the end of the video.

Ooh so I was correct, yey I don't suck at my own language :punk::naughty:

:roftl: My bad :fisch: Oooh, wow :D

:naughty:

It just needs a bit of colour. I'll post it when it's finished

Yipee!! I'm excited now :naughty: I love looking at people's drawings :wub2: Maybe that's why I'm so obsessed with DaWack's work :doh: When you sent in the message for the giftbook did you do drawings on your message? I don't remember..

Yipee!! I'm excited now :naughty: I love looking at people's drawings :wub2: Maybe that's why I'm so obsessed with DaWack's work :doh: When you sent in the message for the giftbook did you do drawings on your message? I don't remember..

:naughty::naughty:

Yes, they were on the message.

I didn't think it was bad anyway.

It's a masterpiece.

I do :naughty: Seriously, you would think I'm a 70 year old. I don 't even remember what I had for dinner last night.

Aw, thank you :wub2:

My memory is very poor. I only remember certain things.

It's better than I can do. How long did it take to do?

Join the club! :yay::naughty:

I'm sure that's not true, I still have to see more of your artistic skills :bleh: Hmm.. I don't remember (bad memory again lol) But I think I spent a couple days on it, my paints and paintbrushes were pretty crap though, I've got some new ones so hopefull I can create some better things.

Join the club! :yay::naughty:

I'm sure that's not true, I still have to see more of your artistic skills :bleh: Hmm.. I don't remember (bad memory again lol) But I think I spent a couple days on it, my paints and paintbrushes were pretty crap though, I've got some new ones so hopefull I can create some better things.

It's great.

Here's my drawing. I had to take a photo because I don't have a scanner so sorry about the quality.

000_0127.jpg

It's great.

Here's my drawing. I had to take a photo because I don't have a scanner so sorry about the quality.

000_0127.jpg

Just saw it in the other thread, but I'll comment again :naughty: It's really cute, I love it! :biggrin2: