This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see your work too.

The only stuff I've posted so far are the 2 pics in the Mika fan-art thread, I wish I had scanned the pages of the giftbook. But you'll have to wait til after June if you wanna see more of my stuff :naughty: If you're lucky I might make you a birthday card from scratch.. even though it's all the way in 2009.. maybe a christmas card? :bleh:

The only stuff I've posted so far are the 2 pics in the Mika fan-art thread, I wish I had scanned the pages of the giftbook. But you'll have to wait til after June if you wanna see more of my stuff :naughty: If you're lucky I might make you a birthday card from scratch.. even though it's all the way in 2009.. maybe a christmas card? :bleh:

I saw the gift book drawings in that youtube video. I was looking out for mine which I found. It's up to you if you want to make me a card.

I saw the gift book drawings in that youtube video. I was looking out for mine which I found. It's up to you if you want to make me a card.

Even though it's really dark, but I'm glad you managed to find your one :wink2:. I prob will :bleh: It'll give me an excuse to paint. Don't want those pretty paints to go to waste by not being used :bleh:

Even though it's really dark, but I'm glad you managed to find your one :wink2:. I prob will :bleh: It'll give me an excuse to paint. Don't want those pretty paints to go to waste by not being used :bleh:

I had my eyes so close to the screen. :naughty:That Billy Brown turned out quite well considering it was only a quick drawing but some of the other drawings in there were so much better. You shouldn't let those paints go to waste. I borrow my sisters art materials because she's doing an art course at college.

I had my eyes so close to the screen. :naughty:That Billy Brown turned out quite well considering it was only a quick drawing but some of the other drawings in there were so much better. You shouldn't let those paints go to waste. I borrow my sisters art materials because she's doing an art course at college.

Oops, sorry :fisch::naughty: It was great! I loved it :) I wouldn't say they were better, they were all as good as each other, just in a different way :wink2:

So christmas card it is then!! :bleh: Has she got a lot of art materials then?

Oops, sorry :fisch::naughty: It was great! I loved it :) I wouldn't say they were better, they were all as good as each other, just in a different way :wink2:

So christmas card it is then!! :bleh: Has she got a lot of art materials then?

They were better than mine. I would've done more but I had uni work.

She has a hell of alot of stuff.

They were better than mine. I would've done more but I had uni work.

She has a hell of alot of stuff.

Yours was still good, it's just you hadn't done as much, but it's understandable :wink2: Maybe next time, if there is a next time :fisch: I'm tempted to do another one, but I don't think I will.

Which you can take from her :naughty: Is she really good at drawing as well?

Yours was still good, it's just you hadn't done as much, but it's understandable :wink2: Maybe next time, if there is a next time :fisch: I'm tempted to do another one, but I don't think I will.

Which you can take from her :naughty: Is she really good at drawing as well?

I hope there will be a next time.

I borrow, I can't take. :naughty: She's very good. She will start her degree in September.

I hope there will be a next time.

I borrow, I can't take. :naughty: She's very good. She will start her degree in September.

I hope so too.. guess we'll have to wait and see though.

Same thing :fisch::naughty: Oh awesome. What course is she doing?

hiya! sorry i went off nights ago without saying goodbye...MFC wasnt workin for moi...:boxed:

hi rox! I can't be here too long..

how are you?

DO you want me to send you some pics later? :lmao: