• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine thanks. You?

It's warm but cloudy.

Im okay too.

I had my music presentation today, and I got a compliment of the teacher.

And a good grade for it:punk:

Over here it's not cloudy at all, and it's way too sunny.

I'm getting an icecream right now

Im okay too.

I had my music presentation today, and I got a compliment of the teacher.

And a good grade for it:punk:

Over here it's not cloudy at all, and it's way too sunny.

I'm getting an icecream right now

That's great. What did you have to do for it?

I would love to have that kind of weather.

That's great. What did you have to do for it?

I would love to have that kind of weather.

Whatever you want, the only condition was that it had to be something musical. Singing, playing an instrument or both, dance.

I did a piece on the piano. With 2 hands. It's very hard for me, cause I didn't have much time, and I can't read notes.

The teacher said it was great though. She said: You must have practised really hard for that!

And I was just like: No, I've only been 2 times to my aunt, cause we don't have a piano at home, and it was a bit hard, cause I can't read notes. And it was a bit hard to remember where to put my hands.

And the teacher said: Wow! That's very good.

I was actually very proud of myself and turned red:blush-anim-cl:(as usual:naughty:)

Whatever you want, the only condition was that it had to be something musical. Singing, playing an instrument or both, dance.

I did a piece on the piano. With 2 hands. It's very hard for me, cause I didn't have much time, and I can't read notes.

The teacher said it was great though. She said: You must have practised really hard for that!

And I was just like: No, I've only been 2 times to my aunt, cause we don't have a piano at home, and it was a bit hard, cause I can't read notes. And it was a bit hard to remember where to put my hands.

And the teacher said: Wow! That's very good.

I was actually very proud of myself and turned red:blush-anim-cl:(as usual:naughty:)

It's really good that you can play without notes. Mika does that too. You should definitely be very proud.

It's really good that you can play without notes. Mika does that too. You should definitely be very proud.

I know. But the difference is that I'm not dyslexic.:naughty:

I don't know, I just can't remember them, and all those weird thingies on them and stuff.:blink:

I used to know everything about notes though, cause when I was 7, I had flute lessons:naughty:

I know. But the difference is that I'm not dyslexic.:naughty:

I don't know, I just can't remember them, and all those weird thingies on them and stuff.:blink:

I used to know everything about notes though, cause when I was 7, I had flute lessons:naughty:

Do you still know how to play the flute?

I'm no good with music. I wouldn't know where to begin. I could probably be taught by watching someone else play and then copying it.

Do you still know how to play the flute?

I'm no good with music. I wouldn't know where to begin. I could probably be taught by watching someone else play and then copying it.

It was a recorder! That's the name of the flute I used to play!

No, I don't know it anymore:naughty:

I'm just hopeless with notes.

But if you can do that, and teach yourself, than you ARE good with music!

Because than you don't NEED the notes:thumb_yello:

It was a recorder! That's the name of the flute I used to play!

No, I don't know it anymore:naughty:

I'm just hopeless with notes.

But if you can do that, and teach yourself, than you ARE good with music!

Because than you don't NEED the notes:thumb_yello:

I can play the recorder a little bit. I could probably still remember too.

If only I had a piano.

I can play the recorder a little bit. I could probably still remember too.

If only I had a piano.

I really want a piano or keyboard. Unfortunately they are really expensive:thumbdown:And ofcourse we're having moneyproblems at the moment, so I think it might take a while before I'll see a piano at my house:naughty::boxed:

I really want a piano or keyboard. Unfortunately they are really expensive:thumbdown:And ofcourse we're having moneyproblems at the moment, so I think it might take a while before I'll see a piano at my house:naughty::boxed:

It will be never for me. The only instrument in my house is my sister's guitar.