This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. Amsterdam will be my first.

If I only wasn't that shy and was earlier, DAMN! I could have gone to the HMH 11 november to see him!:thumbdown:Or Lowlands. Or both:naughty:

seriously?when it comes to mika gigs,there shouldn't BE any shyness, :naughty:

he's coming here for his next album tour if i'm not mistaken,and oz as well.that'll sadly be my fist and last mika gig :boxed:

Me too. Amsterdam will be my first.

If I only wasn't that shy and was earlier, DAMN! I could have gone to the HMH 11 november to see him!:thumbdown:Or Lowlands. Or both:naughty:

ayayay...when your loosing your Mikagig-virginity i'll be celebrating my 1st mikaversary! :naughty:

Yes i know *hugs* !

convince your aunt to come with you in holland !

*hugs back*

i dont think that can happen...:boxed:

We just have to get on with our lives.

Yupp :fisch: But I guess with stress from exams I want to think of something more relaxing, but I guess thinking of gigs isn't helping much

Why the last?? :blink:

it'll be another eternity for him to come here again,by then God knows what happened to me..sobs..else i've got myself a proper job and am able to travel to UK at a regular basis,probably i'll get a chance to meet up with u girls as well (i hope).

*hugs back*

i dont think that can happen...:boxed:

can't wait either...it's gonna be great!:punk:

Aww I wish you could have make it somehow :blink::boxed:

yeah fantastic !:punk:and after that I'll be crying

:harp:I know.I think in a week time you should make it,if you'll stop typing here!

It's reeeeaaallly hard. My plan today was to disconnect the internet so I wouldn't be able to go on, but I just couldn't do it..

Yupp :fisch: But I guess with stress from exams I want to think of something more relaxing, but I guess thinking of gigs isn't helping much

I don't know how I managed to get through this year at all. My mind has been elsewhere too.

HEY!!!!

im also here if u forgot that

Hellllllllloooooooooooooooooooo. :naughty:

it'll be another eternity for him to come here again,by then God knows what happened to me..sobs..else i've got myself a proper job and am able to travel to UK at a regular basis,probably i'll get a chance to meet up with u girls as well (i hope).

Hopefully you will be able to come here.

:huglove: Just don't watch the video otherwise the tears will start pouring down :naughty:

Yeah...And I just have to ignore things about that day:naughty:

There's nothing to be scared of.

I know, but...

It's reeeeaaallly hard. My plan today was to disconnect the internet so I wouldn't be able to go on, but I just couldn't do it..

You need rehab missy:sneaky2: