This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

I'm going..thunder storm starts again..

and I'm not comming back today..:wink2:

ByeBye..:huglove:

byeee! :huglove:

shall i also turn my computer off?

cos im next to a window and and... welll.. the street lights are already not working cos of the thunder.. =/

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh :boxed:

lol! did you enjoy it ?

some people say that if you see lightning that they're making photos in the heaven from us

Yes, it was nice. But there was so many midges in the near of the river. That was a bit annoying. :thumbdown:

Ahh, okay! And here it's summer and I wished it would be a bit cooler!

im like freezing! we just had quite a hot summer! and our winter is realy weird at the moment! the sun shines but then 2 minutes later its raining super hard! (then you think its ok to walk home... but end up home super cold and wet)

im like freezing! we just had quite a hot summer! and our winter is realy weird at the moment! the sun shines but then 2 minutes later its raining super hard! (then you think its ok to walk home... but end up home super cold and wet)

That sucks! :thumbdown: And what temperature is there? We had 32 degrees (in celsius) today. :sweatdrop:

Anyways girls im off!! night night

:huglove:

sweet dreams!:huglove:

Yes, unfortunately I have to go to work again. And so I can't drink any alcohol. But maybe next weekend I'll visit your bar. :naughty:

that's a shame.. i have a free day tomorrow.

ok, but it's not my bar, i'm just one of the server:naughty: