This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Yana. I'm fine thanks. You?

kinda tired.i did something crazy at the music store.there was this music chart,and i kinda switched mika's album from the 'new arrival section' to the 'no1 english best-seller'.lol..i can be so wicked at times :naughty: but yeah,afterwards a local artiste(who was coincidently visiting the store) noticed what i did,so i had to UNdo it,haha.

kinda tired.i did something crazy at the music store.there was this music chart,and i kinda switched mika's album from the 'new arrival section' to the 'no1 english best-seller'.lol..i can be so wicked at times :naughty: but yeah,afterwards a local artiste(who was coincidently visiting the store) noticed what i did,so i had to UNdo it,haha.

:lol3::lol3: Well done.

I've been to Manchester.

Why?

have you bought anything?

cos ... im working really hard for school and i have to make the poster again and there isnt any teacher who's mentioning that im working that hard =/

heyyy celly..how was ur day? (btw,how do u say 'have a nice day' and 'merry christmas' in dutch?)

hey hey..! my day was fine lol :lol3:

how was your day?

have a nice day = heb een fijne dag (although its a bit weird to say that XD)

merry christmas = (it doesnt mean the same but we say it instead of merry christmas) prettige kerstdagen

:lol3: