This One's For Us Girls PART 26

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in a very strange situation.

A week ago, during a studyhour on school, some guy was staring at my direction. So a friend of mine, who sat before me, said: Linde! He's staring at either you or Melanie!

So I looked, and he turned his head away.

I didn't believe it. I said: He must have been staring to M(she sat next to me, and she's one of my friends, I call her M, cause I can't say her real name)

But later, my friend said he was staring again. And a few minutes later, when M went to the toilet, he was staring again. I caught him, and he went red.

Tuesday, during another studyhour on school, the guy was like: Who's that girl with the black t-shirt and the blonde hair in the back, the one with the fringe? She's cute!

And then one of my friends from the same class as the guy said: OMG! DO YOU LIKE LINDE? SHALL IM INTRODUCE HER TO YOU?

And I didn't hear anything from it, except for the part where the girl began to scream.

But this is just sooo weird, I never had this before:boxed:

A week ago, during a studyhour on school, some guy was staring at my direction. So a friend of mine, who sat before me, said: Linde! He's staring at either you or Melanie!

I didn't believe it. I said: He must have been staring to M(she sat next to me, and she's one of my friends, I call her M, cause I can't say her real name)

But later, my friend said he was staring again. And a few minutes later, when M went to the toilet, he was staring again. I caught him, and he went red.

Tuesday, during another studyhour on school, the guy was like: Who's that girl with the black t-shirt and the blonde hair in the back, the one with the fringe? She's cute!

And then one of my friends from the same class as the guy said: OMG! DO YOU LIKE LINDE? SHALL IM INTRODUCE HER TO YOU?

And I didn't hear anything from it, except for the part where the girl began to scream.

Awwwwwwww. That is so cute.

linde,so,u had quite some time there yeah?

i'm somehow disturbed by that emoticon :roftl:

celly,ahuh..the mall is the best place to hang out when there's no internet or the tv is out coz of the heavy rain.claire's? a candy store? lol..what's that?

clare,what happened?are u ok?

Yes.

My neck's better.

There was no need to go to the doctors.

really?

I'm sooooo glad to hear that! :biggrin2:

okay :original:

that's not a strange situation lol

he prob just likes you =/

it's not a weird situation ... at least nothing to worry about lol

I need to put some money in the bank and buy some Mika mail stuff.

aaah ok lol

do you have a new mika mail partner?

Awwwwwwww. That is so cute.

Yeah, but it's just weird. :naughty:

linde,so,u had quite some time there yeah?

i'm somehow disturbed by that emoticon :roftl:

celly,ahuh..the mall is the best place to hang out when there's no internet or the tv is out coz of the heavy rain.claire's? a candy store? lol..what's that?

clare,what happened?are u ok?

Lol. What smiley?:naughty:

Talking about Mikamail, does anyone knows how long it takes before a package is sent?

And...does anyone knows where Iris is?:boxed:I quite miss her:naughty:

really?

I'm sooooo glad to hear that! :biggrin2:

okay :original:

that's not a strange situation lol

he prob just likes you =/

it's not a weird situation ... at least nothing to worry about lol

aaah ok lol

do you have a new mika mail partner?

Thanks.:punk:

aaaah coooool! :biggrin2:

what are you going to buy for her? :das:

I don't know yet.

Yeah, but it's just weird. :naughty:

Talking about Mikamail, does anyone knows how long it takes before a package is sent?

And...does anyone knows where Iris is?:boxed:I quite miss her:naughty:

It depends on where the other person lives. Mine took 2-3 weeks.

I don't know where Iris is. I miss her too.