Forum Update/Message from Mika

dcdeb

A big thank you to Standard Toaster, lollipop_monkey, deb & all the mods, Mika & his management........i can only ditto what everyone has said!!:thumb_yello:

It was great to get a message from Mika & the updates were good to have when we tried to log on - at least we all knew where we were with MFC:thumb_yello:

also the chat was fantastic a great idea :punk: a big thank you once again......its good to be back:yay:

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwww I feel so special now :cheerful_h4h:

Ah Kata... I didn't detect a *hint* of sarcasm until I saw the 'cheerful' smilie :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Joking aside, thanks to everyone for all the hard work and updates - this place is wonderful :wub2:

Ah Kata... I didn't detect a *hint* of sarcasm until I saw the 'cheerful' smilie :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Joking aside, thanks to everyone for all the hard work and updates - this place is wonderful :wub2:

wasn't really being that sarcastic, it's very nice to know that we have some admins, mods and tech geeks willing to work their butts off to get us back online :wub2: And I'm kinda drunk, so I'm also quite pleased to see how much Mika cares :wub2::bleh:

Yes, When I read his message to us...it just made me feel so overwhelmed...to know that he actually cares, that he wants us to have this place up and running.

It confirms EVERYTHING that I felt in the beginning...The sheer respect that he has for his fans radiates from within him.

It's days like these when I just feel more love for him than I can contain...

He is a cut above the rest, truly special and truly beautiful.

I LOVE YOU MIKA!:mf_lustslow:

I know what you mean I totally agree he's amazing isn't he!!!!!

love ya Mika :wub2: & all you guys who make this site what it is (I missed it while it was down but am glad it's back hooorrayyyyy:thumb_yello:) in my opinion this is THE best forum ever (and I'm not just saying that, honest!!!)

To Mika: :wub2:

What a great way to end the day.

That must have been a special Bday, huh? Ending in a big bang:naughty:

There is an upgrade to this message board that would include more comprehensive profiles...something like a MySpace page. He may be talking about something along those lines. We hope to find out more of what he has in mind in the coming weeks.

Ah, cool! I was thinking something along those lines. That would be excellent! If people have their own profile to post their stuff on, we can reduce the need for having it "all" in the signatures :bleh::roftl:.

And yes, I am guilty of it, not saying I am not.

i think i know what this may be like.

On the Despair Faction board (AFI's fan club) we each have profiles where you have a user pic, and you can friend on another and leave comments. And we each have blogs attached. But the board is sort of seperated because once you log in you go to your homepage and then you can either visit your profile or the board. I hated it at first but now its cool. myspacey

and yay the forums back. ^-^ I havnt been on in a while and tried yesterday and was like "oops"

I think that it sounds really good!

awwwwww I feel so special now :cheerful_h4h:

Oh Kata, but we already knew that you were special:naughty:

Jokes aside, a big thanks to everyone. Admins, mods, our resident Toaster techie....and of course Mika, who acted on it so fast once he was made aware of the problem.

Thank you all guys, for your great efforts and for your love to this site.

I don't think that I class the MFC as a fansite or even as an online forum. To me it's way past that stage. It's like a little "family".

The friendships and relationships that have been formed through this, and the incredible experiences that I have gone through thanks to this place are countless and I can't even begin to express what it means to me.

My life has been enriched by people I have met here, and obviously also by Mika's music and presence, so I now see MFC as an integral part of "life as I know it".

Sorry for getting so serious about it, but it just came out, haha!

So yes, thank you all, and our fantastic mods and techie, who love this place so much that they are prepared to do whatever it takes to solve its issues.

And Mika, who as Rose and I saw the other day, feels strongly about this site as well, and wants things to work out for us.

Hoooorray!!! :wub2: I feel in a lovey mood now.

Sorry i don't speak english

Mika said: please bear with us

so...

i try to be like a teddy-bear, uhuhm...

la la la la la la laaaaaaaa la laaaaaaaa... :groovy:

(...)

:kachinga:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH :wink2:

Nice to get back home tonight and see Mika's message has moved from just a squirrely song page to a nice home on our front page.:wink2:

Thanks to lollipop_monkey, StandardToaster, dcdeb, Christine, and all who worked hard on getting this fixed, and on keeping us able to communicate over the past couple of days.

I loved our chat room, I want it back...as well as the forum:thumb_yello:

And Mika, thanks for your note. It's good to hear that you really do care about us!:wub2:

Thanks for posting, Deb. Good stuff, good stuff. :wink2:

Edit:

Thanks to everyone who worked hard getting this site back up and running, and StandardToaster for making the front page look not so...gross. I'll miss Super Squirrel and MFC singing on the home page. haha

It really is good stuff, and I want to do a HUGE SHOUT OUT to STANDARD TOASTER, FOR:

a) Working so hard on getting this site back

b) for being so friendly, communicating with us and updating us

c) getting to work on a Squirrel Smilie :naughty:

CHRISTINE:

For creating that amazing chat! It's MUCH better than gabbly! I mean, it had:

a) different rooms

b) Mika songs

c) Mika's laugh

d) The MFC feel

It was just BRILLIANT. Seriously. I think maybe we should implement it into the MFC somehow, so that we have an official chatroom as well as an official forum.

DEB/MFC MYSPACE:

For keeping us updated so regularly!! You did a FANTASTIC job!!!!

MIKA and his team:

a) For getting this forum going again

b) FOR TALKING SO DIRECTLY TO US!! It means so much to all of us that you care this much!! It really is appreciated and we (well I, personally) want to THANK YOU for your efforts!! How amazing are YOU!

a huge thankyou to everyone who took part in getting the MFC on the net again. You're ALL amazing!!!

And yeah, I'll miss that front page too lmao! One of my youtube vids made it to the front page, and the squirrels! Gosh. I feel really honoured, THANKYOU!

Thanks to everyone for all their efforts in getting MFC back up and running.:thumb_yello:

Brilliant to see a message from Mika :thumb_yello:

Thanks to everyone for all your hard work.

Hey, we're back!

Many thanks to Andrew for being so tireless in his efforts to get things sorted, and making the error message SO entertaining, haha, he mods for keeping us informed constantly along, admin for shaking up the other techs to get us back on.

And a BIG thank you to Mika, for stepping in and getting us back up.

It's fantastic that he is keen to be proactive, without compromising what we do here, what he said in this email is pretty much what he told Sara and myself the other night, he really is keen for us to carry on with this with as little interference from his side as possible, as like he said, it's our own little community.

It's a shame that he had to be brought in to rectify this problem,(funny how in 30 hours no one could sort it out, we contact Mika, and it's sorted!) even though he was happy to do it, he shouldn't have had to, that's what he has his own admin team for.

This is why I have so much respect and admiration for him, he can be hands on without getting in the way of what we do.

Thank you big guy, you are a star;-)

Hey, we're back!

Many thanks to Andrew for being so tireless in his efforts to get things sorted, and making the error message SO entertaining, haha, he mods for keeping us informed constantly along, admin for shaking up the other techs to get us back on.

And a BIG thank you to Mika, for stepping in and getting us back up.

It's fantastic that he is keen to be proactive, without compromising what we do here, what he said in this email is pretty much what he told Sara and myself the other night, he really is keen for us to carry on with this with as little interference from his side as possible, as like he said, it's our own little community.

It's a shame that he had to be brought in to rectify this problem,(funny how in 30 hours no one could sort it out, we contact Mika, and it's sorted!) even though he was happy to do it, he shouldn't have had to, that's what he has his own admin team for.

This is why I have so much respect and admiration for him, he can be hands on without getting in the way of what we do.

Thank you big guy, you are a star;-)

Oh Rose, I could HEAR your admiration and love in this post!!

Funny how Mika knows how to do it? Why does he? Maybe he should just be our admin :mf_rosetinted: haha :naughty:

He seems very sweet. I don't know how much of my heart I have left for him to steal, if he hasn't already got his hands on all of it!

YES...ST...MANA...ET AL!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! It was an eye opener and a treat to observe this all in action and so pleased that you, MIKA got in there and got things rollin' !

We appreciate your work, and you ,very much and I am so honoured to know such a devoted and wholehearted mentor . You are special, MIKA, makes my life brighter each day and I hope for all the other million of us out there!

screen-wangjianshuo-thankyou.png

Oh Rose, I could HEAR your admiration and love in this post!!

Funny how Mika knows how to do it? Why does he? Maybe he should just be our admin :mf_rosetinted: haha :naughty:

He seems very sweet. I don't know how much of my heart I have left for him to steal, if he hasn't already got his hands on all of it!

you should do another script!

"The Days MFC went down" and the adventures around that time

**squirells making phone calls...showing up on web pages etc***

you should do another script!

"The Days MFC went down" and the adventures around that time

**squirells making phone calls...showing up on web pages etc***

hahaha! It would be like the Millennium bug!

"a new epidemic has arrived at the MFC....the squirrels are taking over!!"

mfc.jpg

I'm keeping this forever :bleh: I think it perfectly characterizes the MFC :naughty:

That was really kind of Mika to write that for us :wub2:

Again, thanks for your hard work everyone! hope the MFC can stay running without any more major difficulties!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I love how it says "Mika Fan Club" yet we have two pictures of animals, and no sign of Mika :roftl: