Forum Update/Message from Mika

dcdeb

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

imagine mika being this little boy... and guess who we are???? i'm sorry... i found this picture and i thought it was soooo cute... i just had to post it:naughty:

:naughty:

Hpim0687.jpg

Lmao :roftl::lmao::lmfao:

Thanks everyone for the good vibes, for keeping high spirits in these "dark", sometimes frustrating moments. You guys make the work worthy :thumb_yello:

To Mana & Andrew...You´re the real stars in here. Thanks for your endless work & efforts.

To deb for having the greatest patience i´ve ever seen in my life :naughty:

To my fellow moddies and FD thanks for staying alive XDDD

And last but not least, to Mika, THANKS for taking care of the situation and bring MFC back. We wouldn´t have done this without your help and your "bossiness" :wub2:

CHRISTINE:

For creating that amazing chat! It's MUCH better than gabbly! I mean, it had:

a) different rooms

b) Mika songs

c) Mika's laugh

d) The MFC feel

It was just BRILLIANT. Seriously. I think maybe we should implement it into the MFC somehow, so that we have an official chatroom as well as an official forum.

In theory the chat can be fully integrated with this forum so that you would just log in through MFC.

I think we would need Mika's permission to use the songs in the jukebox so that might have to be removed for now. When I first set up the chat it wasn't meant for the general public to have access to, especially on Mika's own website.

I'll talk to the mods about having a link to the standalone chat for now until StandardToaster can look into the feasibility of integrating it with the website.

DEB/MFC MYSPACE:

For keeping us updated so regularly!! You did a FANTASTIC job!!!!

Yes much thanks to Deb. She wasn't just keeping MFC up to date on MySpace. She was keeping Mika informed too. :thumb_yello:

And to all you guys. This place is special. I like the fact that people from all over the world have made lifelong friendships through a popstar. This place is like a family- we have people that feel like our brothers and sisters, cousins and nutty aunties (not naming any names :naughty:). We also meet up and do things not Mika related- but we all have this one connecting force.

Aw Jemma, couldn't agree with you more. You are one of the special people I've met and I'm grateful to Mika and MFC for bringing us all together. :wub2:

In theory the chat can be fully integrated with this forum so that you would just log in through MFC.

I think we would need Mika's permission to use the songs in the jukebox so that might have to be removed for now. When I first set up the chat it wasn't meant for the general public to have access to, especially on Mika's own website.

I'll talk to the mods about having a link to the standalone chat for now until StandardToaster can look into the feasibility of integrating it with the website.

Yes much thanks to Deb. She wasn't just keeping MFC up to date on MySpace. She was keeping Mika informed too. :thumb_yello:

that's awesome! seriously girl, that chat was amazing. 100 kudos to you and more! :huglove: personally i still think it should be kept private, so that we don't get any weirdos wandering in and out LOL :roftl:

and Deb was contacting with Mika HIMSELF? The actual guy? I just thought she contacting his management and he just got involved :roftl: nice one Deb!

Wow I am a little overwhelmed and slightly tearful that I am not quite sure what to say. I know in reality 30 hours isn't a long time but when your social life depends on it, it really is:naughty:

Our forum really is amazing, even when we are down we pick our selves up and there is no stopping us.

First of all thanks to all the admins for all your hard work ( I truly love you guys:wub2:). The chat room was fabulous, I really enjoyed the 'I wanna talk to you' :das: every time someone came in LOL and also the videos and pictures on the error page really made me smile. It brought back memories from Hammersmith last year- another time when we picked ourselves up (obviously the huge quantities of alcohol helped that time:roftl:)

Secondly to Mika himself- Wow writing a message to us personally really means a lot, especially one written close to midnight on a Saturday. Not many people would do that, they would have waited till the morning or the next official working day (I'm loving Mika's work ethic). It's such a nice feeling to know that Mika really understands what we do here and how important it is to us.

And to all you guys. This place is special. I like the fact that people from all over the world have made lifelong friendships through a popstar. This place is like a family- we have people that feel like our brothers and sisters, cousins and nutty aunties (not naming any names :naughty:). We also meet up and do things not Mika related- but we all have this one connecting force.

Right I'm not one to be soppy (unless I have had a drink) but I think it takes being away from somewhere for a little while to truly appreciate what you have.

I really excited for the plans Mika has for us, things can only get better :biggrin2:

Oh Jemma this was beautiful! I especially love the bold bit.....does "She's so luv-er-ly!" ring a bell? :naughty:

Man I get all emotional when I read those comments:naughty: Yes, we're like one big huge family. I've made so many friends here, people to share my stories with, people who help me when I need them, People who give me a shoulder to lean on in bad times. I never regret the day I joined this forum...and you won't get rid of me any time soon:naughty:

and Deb was contacting with Mika HIMSELF? The actual guy? I just thought she contacting his management and he just got involved :roftl: nice one Deb!

Mika took it upon himself to get in touch with us through the MFC MySpace account when he realized the site was down. He wrote the statement that's been posted after a few exchanges with Deb that included some information that all the mods and admin agreed Mika should be made aware of.

Mika took it upon himself to get in touch with us through the MFC MySpace account when he realized the site was down. He wrote the statement that's been posted after a few exchanges with Deb that included some information that all the mods and admin agreed Mika should be made aware of.

ohmygod, was he checking MFC then realized it was down?:shocked:

*runs around like a headless chicken at the mere thought*

ohmygod, was he checking MFC then realized it was down?:shocked:

*runs around like a headless chicken at the mere thought*

:naughty: Either that or someone he knows noticed it was down and let him know. We didn't contact him and it seems his management hadn't informed him there was a problem.

:naughty: Either that or someone he knows noticed it was down and let him know. We didn't contact him and it seems his management hadn't informed him there was a problem.

I hope someone contacted him and he wasnt checking up on us :lmfao:

Yes:naughty:

and i'm the one with aunt flo.

Yes, you horrid girl. :naughty:

Love ya really!

:roftl: *watches 300 MFCers come in on helicopter and beat her with the MFC paddle*

I had to use you guys to deffend mika the other day

me: love love me

random guy: Mika's gay.

me: You dont know that, personally i think-

random guy: Oh, he's gay.

me: Yeah well...he has a fanclub and you don't!

random guy: I have a fanclub *looks at best friend expectantly*

me: No, you dont have over 300 fangirls (not to mention fanboys) acknowledging your body hair and the colour of your underwear!

random guy: AT least I'm not gay!

me: STOP SAYING THAT THEY CAN HEAR YOU!

random guy: Who can?

me: *whispers* The fanclubbers..

:roftl: *watches 300 MFCers come in on helicopter and beat her with the MFC paddle*

me: No, you dont have over 300 fangirls (not to mention fanboys) acknowledging your body hair and the colour of your underwear!

Lemme at him! :sniper:

i get that all the time about mika :lmao: and im like:

"well if you havent noticed, im into gay men!:mf_rosetinted:"

that shuts them up.