RAK1

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a toilet - that looks like a seat - and can look like an ordinary

chair - but has a hidden potty underneath!! :naughty:

Never knew that was called a commode in english.

But they do exsist Wendi, we've got one here at home. Big wheels on the back, so you can move around without any help. But it's not easy to sit on them for a long time because of the hole... :naughty:

do200225314_.jpg

Never knew that was called a commode in english.

But they do exsist Wendi, we've got one here at home. Big wheels on the back, so you can move around without any help. But it's not easy to sit on them for a long time because of the hole... :naughty:

do200225314_.jpg

I have one here too - but mine has no wheels!! :thumb_yello:

Perhaps we should all go naked!!! Especially now summer's (supposedly) here!!

Imagine Mika's face....:shocked:

:roftl::roftl:O.......M........B.......G!!!!!!!! I would NOT want to be responsible for the first Mika gig where seeing me in particular in the buff would make him throw up on the spot, that would NOT be nice at all, no not nice for anyone :bleh:

LMAO!!

Rose: so, hey, Mika, wanna meet up?

Mika: Sure, where abouts and what time?

Rose: Oh I dunno, maybe the town centre at 12?

Mika: See ya there.

*town centre at 12*

Mika: *dressed in tight, black leather trousers and a studded belt, heavy black eyeliner, emo hair and a black "love today" t-shirt on that looks as if the letters are dripping* So what do you wanna do?

Rose: *dressed in baggy jeans, two belts, a black t-shirt and a baggy black shirt over the top, scary necklaces, eyeliner* I dunno. Cry a little bit?

Mika: Sounds good to me. You ready?

Rose: I'm always ready to cry.

Mika: Okay. Go!

Rose: *lip quivers*

Mika: *sniff*

Together: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :crybaby:

*one hour later*

Mika: Whew, I'm knackered.

Rose: Me too.

Mika: Same place, same time tomorrow?

Rose: Sure. I'll bring something sharp as well.

Mika: Coooool.

:roftl::roftl: ur nutz :naughty:

Maybe they will be useful if we need to queue for long without toilets:naughty:

Marvellous as I think that was mentioned by Jerry at the last Brixton wasn't it...well....not that he wanted the whole audience to wear huggies pull ups that is...:blink: just...no toilet breaks.

But then again, instead of hot chocolate and do nuts next time in the Q's they will send out big packs of huggies...yeey how rock n roll :punk:

and back on topic, I think ROSE IS going to come as a transformer, she will transform form......ta daaaaa..........*drum roll* a courier van that collides with all the other fans at the front of the gig, to...........er........ er.......er.......a teeny mouse. lol:naughty:

:crybaby::crybaby: all this talk of gigs and costumes...it's bringing it al back and making me want to go to a gig again...BUT....I can't travel out Uk ..... it's too scary, I can't do that all on my own.... anyway I have lots of excuses why I cant this time..... erm.... kids have too much going on at last minute for me to arrange anything around them and I can't leave the dog alone or with anyone as she isnt well enough to ask anyone to look after her....so I'm afraid Mika will have to gig without me this time.

I know he will find it a struggle but I am sure he will cope ok in the end, I know he will get a small amount of support from some other MFCers and I KNOW it's not quite the same for him as MY support at his gigs, but hell he is a big boy now he will have to just get on with it and stop blubbing :mf_rosetinted::naughty::naughty:

OK!! here goes, i dont think fruit has been mentioned yet.

An apple?

a pear?

a peach?

a banana?

bunch of grapes?

kiwi fruit?

a strawberry?

a pomegranate?

a pineapple?

a raisin?

(dont know what this has to do with continents, but what the hell!!):naughty:

a coconut?

an orange?

blueberries?

cranberries?

raspberries?

Oh pants! cant think of any more.:thumbdown:When do we get the next clue?

OK!! here goes, i dont think fruit has been mentioned yet.

An apple?

a pear?

a peach?

a banana?

bunch of grapes?

kiwi fruit?

a strawberry?

a pomegranate?

a pineapple?

a raisin?

(dont know what this has to do with continents, but what the hell!!):naughty:

a coconut?

an orange?

blueberries?

cranberries?

raspberries?

Oh pants! cant think of any more.:thumbdown:When do we get the next clue?

Well, don't they come from different continents?

And the next clue is on Sunday.

Sparkly, just stopped laughing after reading your last 3 posts, especially the transformers one. And you called Caz nuts? LOL!!!!!

Just for you!!!!

Thank you!:wub2:

I've just noticed the green quote in your sig.... I take it you're practising ordering large Bacaradis in Dutch??

Yes, I was supposed to be changing it from Green as Weealx said it wasn't very visavble. He provided me with the lingo and I have been practicing!:naughty:

Cool!!! Kath will have a brilliant time I am sure - she is such fun

at these gigs!!!!

Boring old cow the rest of the time of course but fun at the gigs!:naughty:

I have one here too - but mine has no wheels!! :thumb_yello:

Well, we will just have to get them fitted!:shocked:

Sorry Rose, your thread is being hijacked..I really do think we should start an incontinence thread...or is that just the Oldlings!?:naughty:

Sparkly1.....I realise there are probably lots of reasons why you can't travel to any of these gigs but if it WAS just a case of you finding it too scarey please do not hesitate to come along with us fellow nutters in the future:thumb_yello:

Yes, I was supposed to be changing it from Green as Weealx said it wasn't very visavble. He provided me with the lingo and I have been practicing!:naughty:

Boring old cow the rest of the time of course but fun at the gigs!:naughty:

Well, we will just have to get them fitted!:shocked:

Sorry Rose, your thread is being hijacked..I really do think we should start an incontinence thread...or is that just the Oldlings!?:naughty:

Sparkly1.....I realise there are probably lots of reasons why you can't travel to any of these gigs but if it WAS just a case of you finding it too scarey please do not hesitate to come along with us fellow nutters in the future:thumb_yello:

Kath, I refuse to believe that you are boring!

And I think pt 21 of the Oldlings should be called the incontinence thread,LOL!

And before you ask again, I'm NOT going naked!

Aww thanx Kath, I will keep that in mind for when my *kids* (well one is 22 and just finished uni and will start a job in the Liverpool area in aug/Sept time, and he will need help moving his worldly goods there at some point, and Vix is nearly 19 and has a lot on with her dancing and shows and is moving to London to go to Italia Conti end of august and I need to keep time free so help her sort things, and then hubby has a lot of army coming up so I have no one to leave the dog with).

But once it's all settled I will feel like I can make plans and tbh a lot of it IS that I wouldn't feel safe going on my only lonley onesome, so I'll keep my eyes peeled in future for who's going where and see if I can tag along somehow lol.

OH and todays costume for ROSE guess is.........

a croissant.....Rose is going as a continental breakfast (bet she is too lol). :naughty: