I really want to thank you!

Anouk

Lieve Anouk, ik kan maar één ding bedenken als ik je laatste info hier zo lees en dat is K*T!

En zelfs nu is er nog een lichtpuntje in de vorm van een eigen plekje met je vriend. Ga ervoor meid!

'k Zou je graag een stevige knuffel geven, maar voorlopig even een virtuele

72e78509689e4401c755dcf687960204081207081710sm.gif

Als je er weer toe in staat bent spreken we weer een Dutch meeting af hoor!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lieve Anouk, ik kan maar één ding bedenken als ik je laatste info hier zo lees en dat is K*T!

En zelfs nu is er nog een lichtpuntje in de vorm van een eigen plekje met je vriend. Ga ervoor meid!

'k Zou je graag een stevige knuffel geven, maar voorlopig even een virtuele

72e78509689e4401c755dcf687960204081207081710sm.gif

Als je er weer toe in staat bent spreken we weer een Dutch meeting af hoor!

Dat lijkt me een strak plan! Desnoods een soort minimeeting met zn tweeen:wink2: We wonen zo dicht bij elkaar in feite, zouden best eens samen een taartje weg kunnen snaaien ofzo, lijkt me gezellig!

I met you in Mikagasmic today :wink2: and I wish you all best...I hope you'll get well as soon as possible,I'm really sad when I read that you're not okay again...your post in which you answered to VioletSky really touched me. I have wrote about that a couple of times here earlier,and I agree with you completely.You should never give up,all the support you get from your family,friends,boyfriend, should motivate you to carry on with the fight.

When it all get better,you won't regret it. Trust me.:wink2:

Dearest Anouk :wub2:

your courage and determination, your genuineness and heart are an example for us all!!

Am close to you in this very tough moment for you.

And am happy you've found such a special bf !

Wish the doctors wil find a way to help you feeling better and the new medications will be effective!

Sending you all my love and warm hugs!

Marina

xoxoxox

:huglove:

PS I want to tell you one more thing: even when the situation seems hopeless

00K7vX-35213384.jpg

Dat lijkt me een strak plan! Desnoods een soort minimeeting met zn tweeen:wink2: We wonen zo dicht bij elkaar in feite, zouden best eens samen een taartje weg kunnen snaaien ofzo, lijkt me gezellig!

Oh, ik had je reactie gemist! Leuk, pm me maar over een datum! :huglove:

I am back! Thank you all so much for your reactions here, it makes me feel so welcome, even with my boring stories. I had two though weeks in which I've been thinking and worrying a lot. I just couldn't come online, was too busy with everything that happened.

About the Pulmonary Hypertension; finally some good news; I don't have it. The immunologist was quite sure about it, but the lungphysician did some examinations (also that heartcatheterisation, which was quite scary) and made the conclusion that the pressure in my lungs is too high, but it's not PH. They don't have to do something about it because the medications that they use for it are very difficult and heavy and I use a lot of medicins already.

Yesterday I had to do an effort-examination (don't know the right word, you have to cycle for 6 minutes and in those minutes they make it heavier every minute. It shows how your lungs deal with it) which was very heavy. I didn't want to give up but the results showed that it wa a bit too much. The level of oxygen dropped very quick so I am curious what they are going to do with that..... Because of this test I feel quite horrible today. Am in a lot of pain and very short of breath. Hope and think tomorrow will be better.

For the first time in years my immunoglobulines are on a good level. I take them three times a week now in a double dose, but it seems to work:thumb_yello:

I have to say I missed you all, even if it was my own choice to stay offline. I needed some time to make up my mind. Now I am more relaxt so here I am again:mf_rosetinted:

all my support anouk, you are such a brave girl.

you make MFc a worth place, thanks for informing us...i read here, but i feel too stupid to post....this time i stopped to thank you.

have a good evening!

:flowers2:

Thank you!! Hope you'll have a great evening too!!:huglove:

Why do you feel too stupid to post? I felt stupid starting this thread too first, but a lot of people asked after me so I thought this was a great way to inform everyone who wants to now how I am. You dno't have to thank me, I have to thank YOU all for your reactions and support:thumb_yello:

No PH, that's good news indeed! :thumb_yello: Sorry to read how those examinations exhausted you and that you're still not okay, but don't you feel relieved that it's not what they told you first? Now I hope they'll find out about the cause of your shortness of breath... and for you to feel much better soon! :huglove:

sweet anouk! :wub2:

what are you doing right now? i'm going to do my kitchen, which is actually a mess, it was just the 3 of us having dinner, but i could spread pans and stuff all over it!:naughty:

oh

i had always wanted to say this...our MUG was the best one!:wink2:

No PH, that's good news indeed! :thumb_yello Sorry to read how those examinations exhausted you and that you're still not okay, but don't you feel relieved that it's not what they told you first? Now I hope they'll find out about the cause of your shortness of breath... and for you to feel much better soon! :huglove

O yes of course it was a great relief hearing that news. As soon as my mum walked in I started crying because I felt so happy. Second time I escaped from such a dramatic diagnose:naughty: I'm like Houdini:mf_rosetinted: I won't let them get me, NEVER!!!!

They know what causes the shortness of breath, it is caused by the fibrosis and damage from all the infections. But they don't know what it does over the day, there are days that are so bad I can't even take the stairs. I can't even have a chat with friends because then I'm out of air too soon... They are now trying to find out if I need extra oxygen at night (it can be helpfull, it can be that I sleep better with extra oxygen and than the days are easier) or at some days or that I have to change medications or something. They saw a lot with that test yesterday so I hope they can do something with it!!

sweet anouk! :wub2

what are you doing right now? i'm going to do my kitchen, which is actually a mess, it was just the 3 of us having dinner, but i could spread pans and stuff all over it!:naughty

oh

i had always wanted to say this...our MUG was the best one!:wink2:

I am reading about Russian hamsters. I have an empty cage here and I am crazy about pets. I have a Syrian hamster but I am thinking about a Russian hamster.....Or at least a smaller one than a Syrian... My female rats died and I decided to keep the number of rats at two, I have two male rats now and they are so sweet....I used to have more rats but maybe it's better to keep it at two. But I hate empty cages. Got another empty one, cause my mice are dead too. I still have quite a lot of animals (4 gerbils, 2 Egyptian gerbils, 1 fat tailed gerbil, 2 male rats and a hamster) but it's my greatest hobby. Can't live without them. My dad told me that he almost bought a new hamster for me last Saturday, and I think it's a pitty he didn't... So I am trying to make him do it for real:naughty: Telling how easy taking care for them is and so on.... Maybe it helps.

I planned to do some cross-stitching tonight, but now I am here I can't go offline.... The addictions sets in again:roftl:

Of course our mug was the best! I really like it, it would be great to have it ourselves! It was so colorful and with our names on it, it HAS to be the best, don't you think?:bleh:

O yes of course it was a great relief hearing that news. As soon as my mum walked in I started crying because I felt so happy. Second time I escaped from such a dramatic diagnose:naughty: I'm like Houdini:mf_rosetinted: I won't let them get me, NEVER!!!!

They know what causes the shortness of breath, it is caused by the fibrosis and damage from all the infections. But they don't know what it does over the day, there are days that are so bad I can't even take the stairs. I can't even have a chat with friends because then I'm out of air too soon... They are now trying to find out if I need extra oxygen at night (it can be helpfull, it can be that I sleep better with extra oxygen and than the days are easier) or at some days or that I have to change medications or something. They saw a lot with that test yesterday so I hope they can do something with it!!

I am reading about Russian hamsters. I have an empty cage here and I am crazy about pets. I have a Syrian hamster but I am thinking about a Russian hamster.....Or at least a smaller one than a Syrian... My female rats died and I decided to keep the number of rats at two, I have two male rats now and they are so sweet....I used to have more rats but maybe it's better to keep it at two. But I hate empty cages. Got another empty one, cause my mice are dead too. I still have quite a lot of animals (4 gerbils, 2 Egyptian gerbils, 1 fat tailed gerbil, 2 male rats and a hamster) but it's my greatest hobby. Can't live without them. My dad told me that he almost bought a new hamster for me last Saturday, and I think it's a pitty he didn't... So I am trying to make him do it for real:naughty: Telling how easy taking care for them is and so on.... Maybe it helps.

I planned to do some cross-stitching tonight, but now I am here I can't go offline.... The addictions sets in again

Of course our mug was the best! I really like it, it would be great to have it ourselves! It was so colorful and with our names on it, it HAS to be the best, don't you think?:bleh:

you know what?

we could make one for our use!

now i'm finding th ename of that site again.......:naughty:

how many animals anouk!:shocked:

and i thought i had enough, with my 2 kids!:roftl:

you know what?

we could make one for our use!

now i'm finding th ename of that site again.......:naughty:

how many animals anouk!:shocked:

and i thought i had enough, with my 2 kids!:roftl:

We've got even more:naughty:

Got also 6 chickens, three cats and a ferret.

My greatest wish is my own dog. We had two dogs, but in 1998 they died and after that we used to have ferrets. I love ferrets but a dog is different. It would be good for me too cause I have to take a walk with him a few times a day and that is good for my condition..... When I've got my own place I will have my dog.....No kids for me (can't have children with all those medications and those crappy lungs :cry:) so I need a dog to take care off:naughty:

Yes, we could make one for our own use, that would be great!!

Welcome back Anouk!

Good to see you're on line again and I'm so happy for you that you got some good news!:thumb_yello:

I love animals too, we have cats and tortoises in my family.

I would love to have a dog but I don't think I have the time to train and raise it, it's a lot of work but a dog can really be a good friend and help you live a healthy life.

We had two guinea pigs some years ago. Their names were Floyd (a very fluffy one :wub2:) and Krümel ('Crumb', a not so fluffy one), but we had to give them away because my brother turned out to be allergic. :thumbdown: But we've been having cats all the time... hmmm, maybe it was for the better (speaking from the guinea pigs point of view) not to keep them :naughty: