I really want to thank you!

Anouk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am back! Thank you all so much for your reactions here, it makes me feel so welcome, even with my boring stories. I had two though weeks in which I've been thinking and worrying a lot. I just couldn't come online, was too busy with everything that happened.

About the Pulmonary Hypertension; finally some good news; I don't have it. The immunologist was quite sure about it, but the lungphysician did some examinations (also that heartcatheterisation, which was quite scary) and made the conclusion that the pressure in my lungs is too high, but it's not PH. They don't have to do something about it because the medications that they use for it are very difficult and heavy and I use a lot of medicins already.

Yesterday I had to do an effort-examination (don't know the right word, you have to cycle for 6 minutes and in those minutes they make it heavier every minute. It shows how your lungs deal with it) which was very heavy. I didn't want to give up but the results showed that it wa a bit too much. The level of oxygen dropped very quick so I am curious what they are going to do with that..... Because of this test I feel quite horrible today. Am in a lot of pain and very short of breath. Hope and think tomorrow will be better.

For the first time in years my immunoglobulines are on a good level. I take them three times a week now in a double dose, but it seems to work:thumb_yello:

I have to say I missed you all, even if it was my own choice to stay offline. I needed some time to make up my mind. Now I am more relaxt so here I am again:mf_rosetinted:

So glad to see you back here - and with no PH!! Hope they can help with

the shortness of breath though!!

Welcome back :huglove: