Euro2008

annabelle

What's all this talk of smeg?:blink:

The only good thing about England not being in Euro 08 is that we cannot be blamed for hooliganism this time.

Although I am sure Platini and Blatter will find a way to make it sound like our fault :naughty:

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's all this talk of smeg?:blink:

The only good thing about England not being in Euro 08 is that we cannot be blamed for hooliganism this time.

Although I am sure Platini and Blatter will find a way to make it sound like our fault :naughty:

mmm true .........

Yeh thats what I say about the English too :roftl:

We are a drunk island of hooligans accepted!!

Ohh I shall be getting home ready to watch the holland vs italy game

Smeg .. yeh just a funny word .. same meaning as the uk??

hehe ever been to Cracow? hehe bunch of drunk English guys on streets LOL it's really funny picture LMFAO (our booze is a little bit stronger than yours :D)

lol! that's how i call MegPL, she has a different login on polish mfc and i often used the mfc one there and the polish one here so because the other one starts with 's' i call her smeg. and now i googled it :roftl:

"Go Smeg yourself" or "Smeg off!"

i'm so gonna be using those from now on :roftl:

:roftl::thumb_yello:

Brilliant

This is the tv show in the uk where it was made famous ...

Smeg off!!

haha Oh my gosh! I didn't realize that! LOL oh just like the Catherine Tate's - bovvered :roftl:

hehe ever been to Cracow? hehe bunch of drunk English guys on streets LOL it's really funny picture LMFAO (our booze is a little bit stronger than yours :D)

haha Oh my gosh! I didn't realize that! LOL oh just like the Catherine Tate's - bovvered :roftl:

Bovvered , am I bovvered!! :thumb_yello:

I can well believe it ......The English get drunk on most streets :naughty:

OHHHH Romania VS France

Come on Romania :punk:

Well my boss is slowly melting here ..sooo there is a chance :naughty:

He goes I go :thumb_yello:

That's the bulldog spirit :naughty:

Hey it's not so bad this tournament without England, it's quite relaxing being able to watch it without the certain knowledge we will eventually get beat in a penalty shootout isn't it.

*tries to convince self*:blink:

That's the bulldog spirit :naughty:

Hey it's not so bad this tournament without England, it's quite relaxing being able to watch it without the certain knowledge we will eventually get beat in a penalty shootout isn't it.

*tries to convince self*:blink:

No red and white flags , no smell of bbq , no drinkies with fwendies

I watched the england portugal game in newcastle , when rooney got sent off and we lost .. AGAIN!!!

Anyways , Ive never seen a place go from mega mega party to nothing so quick

Was an awful day , so at least we dont have that

2010 world cup! bring it on :punk:

No red and white flags , no smell of bbq , no drinkies with fwendies

I watched the england portugal game in newcastle , when rooney got sent off and we lost .. AGAIN!!!

Anyways , Ive never seen a place go from mega mega party to nothing so quick

Was an awful day , so at least we dont have that

2010 world cup! bring it on :punk:

Yes...that defeat to Portugal was the WORST. For me it was even worse than Euro 96 losing to Germany.

And there is nothing like wishing your life away waiting for England to win something :roftl: Roll on 2010! We will win. Cappello has got it sussed :wink2:

Yes...that defeat to Portugal was the WORST. For me it was even worse than Euro 96 losing to Germany.

And there is nothing like wishing your life away waiting for England to win something :roftl: Roll on 2010! We will win. Cappello has got it sussed :wink2:

Yeh .. honest , I remember being in newcastle it was a mega mega party , I can say Ive never ever senses anything so bad afterwards , from party to violence so quick :shocked:

It was crushing and sinking ....

Me and my friend got back at 3 in the morning and I remember we fell asleep on a park bench over looking the sea , flags and hats covering us ... sad sad days

Anyone watching Romania v France?

I managed to miss the first half, I thought it started later :doh: but it seems I have not missed much.

Marcel Desailly was not happy was he (for those watching on BBC) :naughty: