Euro2008

annabelle

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! Seeing as I am not really into football I thought I could atleast contribute with some music.

I bring you Sweden's official song for Euro Cup 2008:

The little boy, Frans, is the cutest thing!

Alternatively, this is one of Sweden's so called unofficial songs.. :naughty: I should prob warn you :roftl:

I have no further comments on this one :lmfao:

Hahahahaha the second one :wub2:. I don't know if you're from sweden, but morgonsoffan is incredible :D. Especially Benjamin. When he drives segway :wub2::D hahahaha. A shame no translation to english is avalible on youtube...

1-1..

:tears:

Boruc, our goalie, is a superhero though..

I'm not gonna comment on Mr. Webb's decision!! I am bloody furious!!!!!!!!!! Even Leo Beenhakker was pissed! He never walks on field! ever!

I wish Mr.Webb happy trip to UK... he will have a nice welcoming at Heathrow.... :mf_rosetinted:

and Boruc is the best of the best! :wub2: (but I love Dudek as well :wink2: )

I can't believe that! and all because of that bloody wan*er! and he is a referee at Premier League?fckn disgrace!!

Poor Polish people, and poor Leo! He was interviewed for dutch tv 15 minutes after the match had ended: he was soo furious!

But is was an exiting match, the Austrian worked very hard and did a good job, had at least four chances of scoring a goal. But I guess they lack the quality....

too bad.

But everyone will watch tonights match for sure: to see the Dutch beat the French........:wink2:

Blue against Orange......Hup Holland Hup:thumb_yello:

Oyeaaah 4 for Holland 1 for France

:woot_jump:

Quarter finals, here we comee :punk::punk:

great :mf_rosetinted:

That means no peace and quiet tonight :mf_rosetinted:

I think we already lost the shelter and garbage can at the bus stop :mf_rosetinted:

as happy as i am for you guys i still can't get over the yesterday's penalty. watching it for the 10th time i agree that Lewandowski pulled the other player's shirt. but the thing is that it happens all the time and it happend before during the same game and there were no penalties. i'm boring, i know, but i hate how unfair that was. we sucked during the first 30 minutes but after that we played well. the penalty was a mistake imo. ok, i said it, i can shut up now.

as happy as i am for you guys i still can't get over the yesterday's penalty. watching it for the 10th time i agree that Lewandowski pulled the other player's shirt. but the thing is that it happens all the time and it happend before during the same game and there were no penalties. i'm boring, i know, but i hate how unfair that was. we sucked during the first 30 minutes but after that we played well. the penalty was a mistake imo. ok, i said it, i can shut up now.

Football is always unfair. That's why I don't watch it :mf_rosetinted: