Euro2008

annabelle

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe Holland is out:tears:

They did so well in the first round, and now they kinda blew it:blink::thumbdown:

Can't believe it either :tears:.

I've been staring at the big screen like this :shocked: for almost 10 minutes.

Can't stand the ppl who are now saying 'The team thought they were the best and that's why they lost'..Dutch ppl ALWAYS do this, when the team is playing well like they did in the group stage, the whole country is upside down, partying, the team can't do anything wrong. And than, "we" lose and everybody says 'Always knew it, they're just arogant, thought Russia would be easy, and now they're out! It's their own fault!'. WE SHOULD BE F*CKING PROUD OF OUR TEAM!!!!!!! WE WON ALL MATCHES IN THE GROUP STAGE, WON FROM THE WORLD CHAMPION, FRANCE AND ROMANIA (France and Italy had a difficult time playing Romania, WE won) !! I'm very proud of them :mf_rosetinted:. *Amen*

Can't believe it either :tears:.

I've been staring at the big screen like this :shocked: for almost 10 minutes.

Can't stand the ppl who are now saying 'The team thought they were the best and that's why they lost'..Dutch ppl ALWAYS do this, when the team is playing well like they did in the group stage, the whole country is upside down, partying, the team can't do anything wrong. And than, "we" lose and everybody says 'Always knew it, they're just arogant, thought Russia would be easy, and now they're out! It's their own fault!'. WE SHOULD BE F*CKING PROUD OF OUR TEAM!!!!!!! WE WON ALL MATCHES IN THE GROUP STAGE, WON FROM THE WORLD CHAMPION, FRANCE AND ROMANIA (France and Italy had a difficult time playing Romania, WE won) !! I'm very proud of them :mf_rosetinted:. *Amen*

Yeah! I agree with you:thumb_yello:

Wow Basel was AMAZING when we arrived there the whole city was ORANJE... there was nobody without orange clothes somehow :naughty:

and they know how to party !!!! They really do !! and I talked with so many of them.. The guys in front of us where we decided to stay to watch the game were very funny :roftl: and then he asked me if I can say something in dutch and I was like :naughty: no... and he said.. I know you do !!! and I said... HI HA HONDELUL :roftl: and he laughted so hard and told all his friends and everybody started laughing.. well then he told me... who ever taught that to you.. say this to him "***" I can remeber what it sounded like but I have no idea how to pronounce it properly or even how to write it but I'm sure it wasn't something nice because everybody started laughing even harder :roftl:

Well at the end the whole magic was gone of course and I was really upset:thumbdown: The dutch have the best fans and the Swiss people really really loved them in our country !!!! Switzerland is sad..

But I have some cool pictures of yesterday and I'll show them to you sometime when I uploaded them

i love penalties :wub2: i can scream and swear and get even more excited than during the game :naughty:

i was hoping Italy would win but i must admit that Spain was better today..

If you can call that "better"... They both sucked, Spain just sucked less.