Euro2008

annabelle

Finally another game!!! I was actually missing it! :shocked: What am I going to do when it's over hihi, focus on the world cup 2010 maybe? :naughty:

Anyway, in my opinion Germany may win now..... But then again.. I said it before: Don't underestimate Turkey! In my opinion they don't play good, but they do score! And they're quite strong mentally and physically I think...

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally another game!!! I was actually missing it! :shocked: What am I going to do when it's over hihi, focus on the world cup 2010 maybe? :naughty:

Anyway, in my opinion Germany may win now..... But then again.. I said it before: Don't underestimate Turkey! In my opinion they don't play good, but they do score! And they're quite strong mentally and physically I think...

Either way it's going to be loud here :roftl:

Either way it's going to be loud here :roftl:

hihihi

I actually miss that! Belgium totally isn't in the mood for it! Okay so we didn't play, but what with all the Italians and so over here! Noticed nothing!

And I must admit, I'm the only one in my "social network" (lack of a better word, damn social work screwed me up:naughty:) that watches it!

yack yuck a drink so full of chemicals :boxed:

Maybe they have a secret addition , seems to make them win ... :punk:

Or maybe they had some of those lollipops which changes the colour of the tongue a bit! :naughty:

Yaah could be.. but I hope they'll win, because then still something Dutch won! Yaay Hiddink! :thumb_yello:

Or maybe they had some of those lollipops which changes the colour of the tongue a bit! :naughty:

Yaah could be.. but I hope they'll win, because then still something Dutch won! Yaay Hiddink! :thumb_yello:

Goo Hiddink :biggrin2:

He's one of the best coaches ever, first Korea and now Russia:punk:

Freddie, i didn´t expect that from you...:thumbdown: I thought you were with Spain!

If Turkey wins, it will be a biiig surprise :wink2:

I am totally keeping my fingers crossed for Spain! Have been on their side from the start! :naughty:

Go Spaiin! Go Spaiiiin! :yay: Chikos, chikitas, abuelas, abuelitas, padres, miermanas and all that! :roftl:

I am totally keeping my fingers crossed for Spain! Have been on their side from the start! :naughty:

Go Spaiin! Go Spaiiiin! :yay: Chikos, chikitas, abuelas, abuelitas, padres, miermanas and all that! :roftl:

I'm with Spain too. :punk::punk:

Umh...................... Great!!!! A por ellos oe!!!

I'm with Spain too. :punk::punk:

Thanks girls. I can feel the support :wink2: