Euro2008

annabelle

So all football lovers from Europe and all around the world...

3 days left till the big day- the start of Euro 2008.

Excited much? I am. Although I'll be way too busy to watch most of the matches but I'm decided to see all matches of Spain, and of course the most important ones. Can't wait!

http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/

Teams

* Group A

* Czech Republic

* Portugal

* Switzerland

* Turkey

* Group B

* Austria

* Croatia

* Germany

* Poland

* Group C

* France

* Italy

* Netherlands

* Romania

* Group D

* Greece

* Russia

* Spain

* Sweden

Let the games begin and let the best team (Spain:naughty:) win!

:winner_first_h4h:

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Dutchie, but in my opinion the Dutch soccer sucks. Hope they won't get the second round, isn't that bad:naughty:

For the 4th time with an end-tournament I'll be in hospital, so it's just not the same.

I love soccer, I am a Sparta-hooligan (hooligan isn't the right word). Got a season-card and visit every match I can, when I'm not sick. I'm doing that for 14 years now and I still love it. It is a soccerteam from Rotterdam, the underdog, Feyenoord is the big team from Rotterdam but I hate them. Sparta rules!

And....I hope Spain wins Euro 2008 too:thumb_yello:then I'll win some money:naughty:

Im DEVESTATED England or even Scotland are not there

It would of been an amazing Summer

:boxed::boxed::boxed::boxed::boxed::boxed:

Hey FC!

I just read somewhere on the internet that most English see The Netherlands (Orange) as possible winners. Are you one of them?

(Oh, and why is your name in written in bold?)

In stead of what Anouk says: I do hope our Lions win the tournement, think back of the fun and joy we had in '88!

Hey FC!

I just read somewhere on the internet that most English see The Netherlands (Orange) as possible winners. Are you one of them?

In stead of what Anouk says: I do hope our Lions win the tournement, think back of the fun and joy we had in '88!

Funny .. the guys I work with all say they will support Holland ....yeh a chance if they play to their ability :thumb_yello:

I think Spain will win , or maybe Portugal

The party in england has been rained on :thumbdown:

Ohh all mods and admin have bold names , so people know who is a mod

Hey FC!

I'm already enjoining thinking about all those decorations everyone made.... It's ridiculous, when I look out of the window here, I see a complete orange-coloured building.... I find it quite funny when they have to remove it after just one week:naughty: And all those fools with orange wooden shoes and stuff; I mean....why would a fullgrown man put an orange klomp on his head?:blink: Why do they cry when a national team doesn't win a match? I'm sorry, but there are things in life that are more important.

(and now I'm forgetting the fact that I cried too when Sparta was put back a division....but after getting so ill I can't worry as hard as I used to about a soccermatch....:wink2:)

I think it's because I'm in hospital again with those championships, but I've never been a huge fan of the Lions. They're more like lazy housecats to me.:thumbdown:

Funny .. the guys I work with all say they will support Holland ....yeh a chance if they play to their ability :thumb_yello:

We're thinking the same....I say Spain too, and if not it'll be Portugal.

But definitally NOT Holland, they're coming home after the first round, France wins the poule, Italy or Romania second and Holland is out:naughty: They're not playing to their abilities for years....

Portugal have Ronaldo ... that can make a huge huge difference .. but Greece won it last time :shocked:so who knows

I shall be watching the games ....

England is usually full of beer gardens , flags , bbqs .. its kinda dead .. sad really

Come on Holland :soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h:

Portugal have Ronaldo ... that can make a huge huge difference .. but Greece won it last time :shocked:so who knows

I shall be watching the games ....

England is usually full of beer gardens , flags , bbqs .. its kinda dead .. sad really

Come on Holland :soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h:

I hope I'll be able to watch the games here.... It's just not the same, I love soccer, but not in hospital. They doesn't understand why I'm so enthousiastically sreaming to a television here:blink::naughty:

That England isn't there is so strange and as you say kind of sad. The English people are the greatest soccer-lovers of this planet I guess, there is no other place where soccer is so 'living' as in England.... They'll be back next time:wink2:

I hope I'll be able to watch the games here.... It's just not the same, I love soccer, but not in hospital. They doesn't understand why I'm so enthousiastically sreaming to a television here:blink::naughty:

That England isn't there is so strange and as you say kind of sad. The English people are the greatest soccer-lovers of this planet I guess, there is no other place where soccer is so 'living' as in England.... They'll be back next time:wink2:

Awwww I really hope you feel better soon hug hug hug

We will be back you know , 2010 world cup :thumb_yello:

Ooh here comes my lack of football knowledge :mf_rosetinted:

Of course I'll support Holland! Although I think they have no chance at all... But It sucks England isn't in! (sorry, I guess I should not mention this too often.. the pain! :naughty: ) Otherwise I might have been supporting England, just because I love the country! :wub2:

I'm already enjoining thinking about all those decorations everyone made.... It's ridiculous, when I look out of the window here, I see a complete orange-coloured building.... I find it quite funny when they have to remove it after just one week:naughty: And all those fools with orange wooden shoes and stuff; I mean....why would a fullgrown man put an orange klomp on his head?:blink: Why do they cry when a national team doesn't win a match? I'm sorry, but there are things in life that are more important.

(and now I'm forgetting the fact that I cried too when Sparta was put back a division....but after getting so ill I can't worry as hard as I used to about a soccermatch....:wink2:)

I think it's because I'm in hospital again with those championships, but I've never been a huge fan of the Lions. They're more like lazy housecats to me.:thumbdown:

Hahaha, you're right about the crazy-ness, but I really enjoy watching the matches of our nation team. And, no, I don't paint my house orange or wear orange clogs...:roftl:

Yes, you're right about the ability. Holland does have good players though: e.g. Robben, Kuit and Van Nistelrooy.

Portugal winning: I hope not!

Hahaha, you're right about the crazy-ness, but I really enjoy watching the matches of our nation team. And, no, I don't paint my house orange or wear orange clogs...:roftl:

Glad to hear that, now I don't have to worry about you wearing an orange clog:roftl::thumb_yello:

Yes, you're right about the ability. Holland does have good players though: e.g. Robben, Kuit and Van Nistelrooy.

Portugal winning: I hope not!

He should have taken Koevermans with him. Koef rules, for he's a former Sparta-player. First I didn't like him, but his last season at Sparta was great, and he's a real good teamplayer too. Not as selfish as Robben can be. And better ball control then Dirkje Kuijt. He's from Feyenoord:thumbdown::naughty: But let's say he's learned the game at FC Utrecht, sounds way better to me!!

Glad to hear that, now I don't have to worry about you wearing an orange clog:roftl::thumb_yello:

He should have taken Koevermans with him. Koef rules, for he's a former Sparta-player. First I didn't like him, but his last season at Sparta was great, and he's a real good teamplayer too. Not as selfish as Robben can be. And better ball control then Dirkje Kuijt. He's from Feyenoord:thumbdown::naughty: But let's say he's learned the game at FC Utrecht, sounds way better to me!!

I actually don't care wich team they play, I don't follow the normal competition. I only know (and I am very happy about it!!:mf_lustslow:) that PSV is dutch champion again!!

I actually don't care wich team they play, I don't follow the normal competition. I only know (and I am very happy about it!!:mf_lustslow:) that PSV is dutch champion again!!

I am very happy about that too. I hate Feyenoord, Ajax can play the most beautiful soccer but doesn't do that for already years and PSV is my favourite 'big' team in our competition. But as I said, I'll always be a Spartaan, till I die. Our clubsong says Als spartaan zijn wij geboren, als Spartanen sterven wij....(We were born as a Spartan, we'll die as one) and it's very true..... It's not easy to support a 'small' team, you're always the underdog, but I have too:mf_rosetinted: REDWHITE ARMY!! There's redwhite blood running through my veins, can't help it:bleh:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY It's in my country !!! :punk::punk:

My favourite teams :

1.Switzerland and England (normally equal but in this case it's clear :thumbdown::wink2:)

2. Holland

3. Austria :roftl:

I really wonder how the game between Switzerland and Turkey will be :blush-anim-cl: I don't know if the anger is already over .. We'll see :wink2: