sariflor

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna do it aswell !

could whoever add me to the list but I'm a bit lost:huh:

what do I do ?do we have to pay ?(how much?)do I have to be going to a concert in July ?(I haven't convinced my parents to let me go yet but I'm working on it:naughty:)and whats all this about photos of us ???

I reaaaally wanna do it so could someone please explain to me ?

Thankyouuuuuu !:thumb_yello:

xXxXxxXx

Ok, finally here...

Book was my idea, but Robi has said she can try to give it.

I will pay for a T shirt for random band member. Just PM me the Paypal details whoever needs the dosh. (not an open invitation for random MFC readers to apply for dosh)

Sorry:naughty: I knew it was someone but not sure who:blush-anim-cl:

i'm getting nervous...i don't want to be the one who gives things to mika, i said i want to help.

i can receive the pics, print them, stick them in an album, give the album to an italian fan going to paris, who's going to give it to sariflor, who's going to give it to mika in amsterdam.

hope now it's clear.

i won't bother if someone else wants to take up the duty, ok? obviously sariflor is the person in charge, but she said she's got little time to do it.

now let's move onward. sorry BS it's not for you, but i want this to be clear to anyone.

I agree, we need to get it moving, but sadly I am up to my eyes this coming month (I have a wedding to organise:roftl:) and can't do the book...But if Allegra can't take it, it's probably best that Louiza does it, as she kindly offered to take care of this?

ok, let's wait for sara's final decision then:thumb_yello:

if you need help with the book or don't have enough time to do it, i can help, since i'm going to amsterdam and propably will meet sara there

Oh man, I hate the pressure:naughty:. Are you happy to do the book if people send you the pics?

I don't mind ordering the TMTS's myself, (to know what that is, please check the initial post which I have HOPEFULLY updated with everything that was required :roftl:)once we agree how many and the details of who is paying for which, people can just paypal me the cost.

Just to clarify: I have updated the front post, please let me know if something is missing, wrong, or whatever!:punk:

I guess that we need to decide:

-deadline for the book pictures

-Louiza, are you definitely happy to do it?

-we should decide on the design that we will give to Mika and co. Same design for all of them (as in colours) or varied?

Last decision to be made on sizes and exact number, and I Can order

The designs are all black at the moment, is somebody interested in a coloured one? I'm just asking because the original designs were also in pink!

So, I'm gonna wear my shirt at Westerpark, but do you also want me to take a pic with my shirt on for the book? Or is this only supposed for the MFCers who can't make it to a July-gig?

The designs are all black at the moment, is somebody interested in a coloured one? I'm just asking because the original designs were also in pink!

So, I'm gonna wear my shirt at Westerpark, but do you also want me to take a pic with my shirt on for the book? Or is this only supposed for the MFCers who can't make it to a July-gig?

I suppose that it would be nice to do it for ourselves as well if we want? It would beef the book up....And make it clear to Mika that many people were involved...Yes, I think so!

I suppose that it would be nice to do it for ourselves as well if we want? It would beef the book up....And make it clear to Mika that many people were involved...Yes, I think so!

Yup I think so too! Teehee oh gosh *starts thinking of a nice place to take the pic at* :naughty:

hi sara!

ok for first post!:thumb_yello:

i really cannot add more...maybe just update that we also can send Louise the pic (i mean the fans going to july gigs).

the rest is perfect...we just need to hurry!

you can wait a little while just in case someone wants to add something or say something about sizes for M/band/staff...then we can go!

can Louise post her email address? :thumb_yello:

i saw the thread is a sticky one now...i hope it can be moved to front page to have more visibility....:wink2:

ops, forgot about colour of TMTS...i really have no idea....i think any colour will be nice...maybe one different colour for each member? too complicated?

ops, forgot about colour of TMTS...i really have no idea....i think any colour will be nice...maybe one different colour for each member? too complicated?

No that's not very complicated, me thinks! I can change the design in any colour you want! *I've got magic skills*

I love to see how this growing from an idea to reality!:thumb_yello:

Questions:

Paypal, how does it work, instruktions please...Anyone?

How much money shall I put there?

Earlier this evening I was watching a TV documentary about Lancaster School somewhere near London. A singing teacher was training a choir of young boys and their goal was to make a performance in Royal Albert Hall. They were talking about RAH as one of the most prestigious concert buildings in the world and 4000 people in the audience.:shocked:

Wow, it’s not a small thing we are asking for!:blush-anim-cl:

But on the other hand it made me think of the old saying “To reach the top of the trees you have to aim for the stars!”:wink2:

I love to see how this growing from an idea to reality!:thumb_yello:

Questions:

Paypal, how does it work, instruktions please...Anyone?

How much money shall I put there?

Earlier this evening I was watching a TV documentary about Lancaster School somewhere near London. A singing teacher was training a choir of young boys and their goal was to make a performance in Royal Albert Hall. They were talking about RAH as one of the most prestigious concert buildings in the world and 4000 people in the audience.:shocked:

Wow, it’s not a small thing we are asking for!:blush-anim-cl:

But on the other hand it made me think of the old saying “To reach the top of the trees you have to aim for the stars!”:wink2:

so true sienna so true....

mika's fans can dream.............

but i say...what's 4000 in comparison to 55000 in paris...RAH will look intimate after that!

so true sienna so true....

mika's fans can dream.............

but i say...what's 4000 in comparison to 55000 in paris...RAH will look intimate after that!

Yes, but it isn't the size, it is the prestige of the place isn't it? I am sure that it is booked up years in advance and basically they ask you rather than you ask them if you can preform there!:naughty: However, as you say...no harm in trying!:naughty:

Thank you to everyone who helped me with the pic btw..I npow have it and have emailed a request to the t shirt shop that I usually use.

The one that I use is called rainbowink.co.uk and t shirts are usually £10 although postage would obviously be more. I would be happy to sponsor a band t shirt if it was about that price...Sara, do you have any idea of costs?

Yes, but it isn't the size, it is the prestige of the place isn't it? I am sure that it is booked up years in advance and basically they ask you rather than you ask them if you can preform there!:naughty: However, as you say...no harm in trying!:naughty:

Thank you to everyone who helped me with the pic btw..I npow have it and have emailed a request to the t shirt shop that I usually use.

The one that I use is called rainbowink.co.uk and t shirts are usually £10 although postage would obviously be more. I would be happy to sponsor a band t shirt if it was about that price...Sara, do you have any idea of costs?

Will it have a white background? Or will it be a clear background so that the black design is on the colour of the T shirt? Does that make sense??

Will it have a white background? Or will it be a clear background so that the black design is on the colour of the T shirt? Does that make sense??

I'm not sure!:naughty:

No, it won't have a white background if you use the Vector/Illustrator files! At the moment the design is in black only with transparant background!

As I thought, I had down loaded the other ones!! Just tried the Vector files and I do noy have Adobe Illustrator.....hmmm...I'll try colouring in the other ones with a colour to match my T-shirt that I haven't bought yet....

If you have Photoshop you could also try to open the Illustrator files in Photoshop! If this all doesn't work for you I can colour it too, if you like to?

If you have Photoshop you could also try to open the Illustrator files in Photoshop! If this all doesn't work for you I can colour it too, if you like to?

I don't haved Photoshop either :thumbdown:. My trusty laptop is slow enough - anything more on it and it will start going backwards!!

Thanks for the 'colouring in' offer, but I haven't decided on a colour yet. WDYT? Pink or turquoise?

I don't haved Photoshop either :thumbdown:. My trusty laptop is slow enough - anything more on it and it will start going backwards!!

Thanks for the 'colouring in' offer, but I haven't decided on a colour yet. WDYT? Pink or turquoise?

PINK!!! But I'm a pink-fanatic.. so I'm not really the person who should answer this! :naughty: You can PM me if you've decided on a colour!