Royal Albert Hall gig Petition T-Shirts

sariflor

JoseOle, I would love it to be transparent with pink if possible, like the original V_S showed us. I am going to try to upload mine to my own cafepress page. I don't think it is as cheap as Kath's...might look there too....hot tub lady...not the bath she says:roftl: However, they need it as a psd or jpg, and when I upoad the current ones as a jpg they all come up with a white square...I am trying to make a black T shirt with pink only, no white, and I just can't do it....HELP PLEASE!!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JoseOle, I would love it to be transparent with pink if possible, like the original V_S showed us. I am going to try to upload mine to my own cafepress page. I don't think it is as cheap as Kath's...might look there too....hot tub lady...not the bath she says:roftl: However, they need it as a psd or jpg, and when I upoad the current ones as a jpg they all come up with a white square...I am trying to make a black T shirt with pink only, no white, and I just can't do it....HELP PLEASE!!

I have the same problem, I need a black Tshirt with pink only drawing...the second one, with the MIKA @....

Jose??:boxed::naughty:

and me too!

jose

can you make a pink writing in 3 versions?

1- the simple one, just the drawing

2- same + the Mika@

3- same + the Mika@ + why not

thanks!:thumb_yello:

if you offer a finger.....we are going to take the whole arm!:naughty:

and me too!

jose

can you make a pink writing in 3 versions?

2- same + the Mika@

thanks!:thumb_yello:

if you offer a finger.....we are going to take the whole arm!:naughty:

Actually, I also want number 3.

So make that:

can you make a pink writing in 2 versions?

:blush-anim-cl:

hi sariflor :original:

i'm also for number 3!:naughty:

but i was sure i read someone wanted it without the why not...but i may be wrong, considering my oldling memory!:wink2:

Ah, ok!

:roftl:well, I may be wrong then!

Just to clarify: I have updated the front post, please let me know if something is missing, wrong, or whatever!:punk:

I guess that we need to decide:

-deadline for the book pictures

-Louiza, are you definitely happy to do it?

-we should decide on the design that we will give to Mika and co. Same design for all of them (as in colours) or varied?

Last decision to be made on sizes and exact number, and I Can order

i'm definately happy to do the book sara:thumb_yello:

as for the deadline for the pics, i guess july 1st is a good date, not later than that cuz i'll need time to work on the book

about the tshirts we're giving to mika and band i think we should have them all the same colour or a colour for mika and a different one for the band members

ok louiza!:thumb_yello:

so it's decided we also can send you our pic, ok?

ppl going to the gigs, i mean

and what about YOUR expenses...you shall buy a book and print all the pics....shall we send some more money to sara when we send the TMTS one, and she gives it to you in amsterdam?:blink:

ok louiza!:thumb_yello:

so it's decided we also can send you our pic, ok?

ppl going to the gigs, i mean

and what about YOUR expenses...you shall buy a book and print all the pics....shall we send some more money to sara when we send the TMTS one, and she gives it to you in amsterdam?:blink:

pm me your pics! if you have a problem with that tell me and i'll pm you my e-mail adress

as for my expenses i guess i can pay for the book and pics instead of paying for the t-shirts for mika and the band, so no worries there:thumb_yello:

sara please update your first post telling people to pm me their pics!

perfect...i'll upload my pic to my photobucket account, and send you the link to it.

it would be nice to have them all in a storage site, so that we can go and watch them all...it won't spoil the surprise to mika, and it would give us the opportunity to see our friends wearing the tshirt....

ah

i'm crazy...adding work to work!:naughty:

perfect...i'll upload my pic to my photobucket account, and send you the link to it.

it would be nice to have them all in a storage site, so that we can go and watch them all...it won't spoil the surprise to mika, and it would give us the opportunity to see our friends wearing the tshirt....

ah

ok waiting for your pic then!

of course we will store the pics in an online album, but we'll reveal the link after mika gets the book:wink2:

ah

What a lovely idea!

ok waiting for your pic then!

of course we will store the pics in an online album, but we'll reveal the link after mika gets the book:wink2:

Very clever. :naughty:

I'll PM you as soon as I've got my tshirt. Thanks.

So, I did my job

Here are the designs in PINK, the ZIP contains Illustrator (.AI) and Photoshop (.PSD) files with transparant background.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oifzqf

And for Rose (and maybe others) I made the designs in TURQUOISE, the ZIP contains Illustrator (.AI) and Photoshop (.PSD) files with transparant background.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8zkhmp

I hope they're all ok. If I made a mistake, or something, please tell me!

And here's another thing: about black shirts. I don't know for sure but I think, for most printshops, it's impossible to print pink or turquoise on black shirts. They have to use a special technique which most of the printshops won't use. So an (expensive) option is to embroid the design, or to find a printshop that CAN print on black shirts! Please share your experiences on this.

So, I did my job

Here are the designs in PINK, the ZIP contains Illustrator (.AI) and Photoshop (.PSD) files with transparant background.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oifzqf

And for Rose (and maybe others) I made the designs in TURQUOISE, the ZIP contains Illustrator (.AI) and Photoshop (.PSD) files with transparant background.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8zkhmp

I hope they're all ok. If I made a mistake, or something, please tell me!

And here's another thing: about black shirts. I don't know for sure but I think, for most printshops, it's impossible to print pink or turquoise on black shirts. They have to use a special technique which most of the printshops won't use. So an (expensive) option is to embroid the design, or to find a printshop that CAN print on black shirts! Please share your experiences on this.

Thanks a lot, JoseOle!!!! :wink2::thumb_yello:

I successfully downloaded these files, thank you JoseOle, but the two T short sites I was looking at need png files. Is it possible to convert the pink one with Mika and why not in a way that keeps it being transparent round the pink? (Do you get what I mean?) Much appreciated if you can help an oldling get this sorted.

I successfully downloaded these files, thank you JoseOle, but the two T short sites I was looking at need png files. Is it possible to convert the pink one with Mika and why not in a way that keeps it being transparent round the pink? (Do you get what I mean?) Much appreciated if you can help an oldling get this sorted.

Teehee I guess I understand... :blink:

Here you are oldling, I hope the url works!

And beware, the image is huge!!

Pink RAH Design as PNG -> Click!

hi sariflor :original:

i'm also for number 3!:naughty:

but i was sure i read someone wanted it without the why not...but i may be wrong, considering my oldling memory!:wink2:

It's nothing wrong with your memory:roftl: it was me. But I’ve changed my mind, I want the Why Not part on it now.

When I went to the T-shirt printing store today the salesman asked about the name violet_sky and said it was our designer girl. He thought it was a beautiful design and he also said about the vector work that it was excellent done!

So there you go girls!

Teehee I guess I understand... :blink:

Here you are oldling, I hope the url works!

And beware, the image is huge!!

Are you kidding, huge!:naughty:

When I tried to open it, not that I needed it just out of curiosity, it made my already slow and strained poor computer freeze completely, I had to shut it down and start it all over again!:roftl:

yes...it's a real masterpiece Violet Sky. i bet mika will have the drawing printed on posters when he advertises the RAH concert...cause he WILL!:blush-anim-cl:

ok so i saved all possible files and tomorrow i'll be looking for a tshirt and then i'll take it to the printer....i'm so looking forward to my tshirt.... thanks again to JoseOle for being so quick and useful.

i'm sorry for the black option, cause the drawing on black is really good!:thumb_yello: