i got your pic:thumb_yello:

Good! :thumb_yello:

mmmmmm

sienna

understood 'mamma', 'positiv' and 'RAH'...what an improvement! :naughty:

soooooooooooooo

are we sending pics folks???:bleh:

That's a start! :thumb_yello:

I told Sienna that my mum seems positiv too let me go too RAH if this think works out like we're planning! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have my Tshirt yet (still haven't even decided which colour I will go for in the end, or the shape, I am very indecisive:naughty:)

As soon as I have it though I will send the pic......Also something else.

For several reasons which I can't and don't wish to go into, I have decided to pull out of the "T shirts for the band & crew" thing. I just can't do it, I'm sorry.

I really hope that this doesn't upset anyone, and I don't want to be dramatic about things, but it's just the way I am feeling about certain things and certain things that I have found out.

I don't want to dampen anyone's spirits here so this is just a quick note to say that I won't sponsor a Tshirt anymore and just do my own Tshirt and wear it (and the pic)

I'm sorry:blush-anim-cl:.

Don't worry about it. I don't think that Mika, the person is aimed at and criticized. The concept MIKA more so. Organization, responsibilities and lack of both... despite all the discussion the sun will rise again tomorrow. :wink2:

Yeah, you're probably right! Today I already feel a lot better than yesterday about this issue! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm gonna make (embroid? don't know if that's the right word) my shirt tomorrow! Whoooo I really wanna see the results of others! :biggrin2:Is there some secret special link where I can see them? :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

I've made my picture and pm-ed Louiza. It made me remember why I don't wear tshirts more often, they're not flattering my "curves". :boxed:

:naughty:

:roftl:

Same with me!:thumb_yello:

That is why I'll let them print on what I think is called a thin vest, the kind you can wear on top of a shirt and hide the curves a little!

Clever huh?:naughty:

I don't have my Tshirt yet (still haven't even decided which colour I will go for in the end, or the shape, I am very indecisive:naughty:)

For several reasons which I can't and don't wish to go into, I have decided to pull out of the "T shirts for the band & crew" thing. I just can't do it, I'm sorry.

I really hope that this doesn't upset anyone, and I don't want to be dramatic about things, but it's just the way I am feeling about certain things and certain things that I have found out.

I don't want to dampen anyone's spirits here so this is just a quick note to say that I won't sponsor a Tshirt anymore and just do my own Tshirt and wear it (and the pic)

IMO it's the right thing to do when the circumstances are the way they are at this moment!

Maybe we will feel different about it eventually?:wink2:

I don't think you need to say you're sorry. If this is how you feel about it now, then it's the right decision for you.

sara

it's the 'certain things that I have found out' sentence that upsets me a bit.

i'm perfectly ok about yr decision, but this sentence just leaves something unsaid which is quite upsetting...as if there was something said and done behind our backs which prevents the not knowing part of us from taking the right decision about making something for mika and his band.

i'm not forcing you in anyway, only i feel more unconfortable now.

anyway

let's express our opinion about making the tshirts for the band.

if there is still a good number of ppl wanting to do them, i'm alright.

but i don't want to be the only one and feel like a stupid because i'm doing something without knowing all the aspects of the issue.

thanks for understanding me and forgive if i said something the wrong way, pls remember i'm not expressing myself in my mother language.

sara

it's the 'certain things that I have found out' sentence that upsets me a bit.

i'm perfectly ok about yr decision, but this sentence just leaves something unsaid which is quite upsetting...as if there was something said and done behind our backs which prevents the not knowing part of us from taking the right decision about making something for mika and his band.

i'm not forcing you in anyway, only i feel more unconfortable now.

anyway

let's express our opinion about making the tshirts for the band.

if there is still a good number of ppl wanting to do them, i'm alright.

but i don't want to be the only one and feel like a stupid because i'm doing something without knowing all the aspects of the issue.

thanks for understanding me and forgive if i said something the wrong way, pls remember i'm not expressing myself in my mother language.

Robertina, it made me worried too.

I've been trying to read as much as I possibly can about how the girls meet Luke and got this sad information.

But…I don’t think there’s necessarily something they are not telling us or hiding from us, I would say it’s a big difference how information affects you if you are present in the moment or just able to hear it in second hand, when someone is telling you what was said.

Sara, Babs and Jemma was there in person, they stood in front of Luke and was able to look in to his eyes, listen to his voice and read his facial expression, that is and will always be quite a different experience from reading about in here.

That’s what I would guess anyway…

About T-shirts for the band….I’ll suggest we wait.

The future will show us if we can find out something else funny to do some other time.

Not that there’s usually lack of ideas, but right now I think it’s not the perfect moment to go through with the whole project.

I’ll will make my own T-shirt and wear it to the shows, and I hope the photo book will be given to Mika.

What do you think?

And yeah, the LANGUAGE ISSUE, I’m almost crying when I think about how much we miss out on, it’s a bloody problem when things gets emotional and you are so limited and clumsy!:crybaby:

Have you thought about how our friends in here don’t get to know the whole person or the real me….you know what I mean!:wink2:

Maybe it’s good for you; it has given me a bigger comprehension for people coming to my country and struggling to learn my language!

Sienna and Robi............I do understand that you may feel that you miss some of the more subtle points but believe me, you both appear to be incredibly fluent in English....speaking as one who speaks ONLY English I am toatlly in awe of you:shocked:

It would be my opinion that if we were giving t shirts to the band we gave them to the whole band, I don't really see how we could exclude one person but equally I am happy to not give them to anyone...just wear our own. I will go with the majority...............Kath wanders off singing.........'I was sitting on the fence....................':naughty:

it seems to me that this project is fading away....

maybe sariflor is not so keen in taking it forth?:blink:

i'd like to read more opinions.....:blink:

Yeah I have the same feelings! But I don't want it to fade away!! The things that happened made me very very upset for a few days, but now it's time to move on for me! I really want this project to move on too! :wub2: But that is just my humble opinion...

Yeah I have the same feelings! But I don't want it to fade away!! The things that happened made me very very upset for a few days, but now it's time to move on for me! I really want this project to move on too! :wub2: But that is just my humble opinion...

Me too :thumb_yello:

To Werchter, July 3rd! And to Amsterdam, July 8th! :wub2:

It's in my siggie to! lol! :bleh:

dang!

oldling moment! it's like advertising on tv...it comes when you don't expect it! :roftl:

ok jose...and kath....at least we are 3!

at 3 different gigs...coverage is secured! :roftl:

seriously....let's move on!

louiza...where is she?:blink:

dang!

oldling moment! it's like advertising on tv...it comes when you don't expect it! :roftl:

ok jose...and kath....at least we are 3!

at 3 different gigs...coverage is secured! :roftl:

seriously....let's move on!

louiza...where is she?:blink:

:lmfao: Ahahah don't worry, I'm used to it, my mother has these moments all the time!! :bleh:

I don't know where Louiza is! I wonder how many pics she has now... 3 or something.. :shocked:

But yeah! LET'S MOVE ON! That's the spirit!! Come on people!! :punk:

so i'm taking my best friend to the Amsterdam gig and i'll make her wear the shirt. already ordered one for her together with mine. also two other girls said they'll make the shirts but i haven't spoken to them in a few days 'cause of the exams and stuff. but yeah, two, maybe four more shirts on board :punk:

it seems to me that this project is fading away....

maybe sariflor is not so keen in taking it forth?:blink:

i'd like to read more opinions.....:blink:

I still think it's a great idea for Mika to do the RAH, and I want to keep supporting that. I've already made my tshirt, and sent the pic to Louiza. I do hope she'll receive more than 3 pics :shocked:

About the tshirts for the band: I think we should go on with it, for every member of the band. Personally, I wouldn't want to exclude the new keyboardplayer just because he isn't Luke. It should be everyone or none. And I still want to pay for one of those tshirts.

so i'm taking my best friend to the Amsterdam gig and i'll make her wear the shirt. already ordered one for her together with mine. also two other girls said they'll make the shirts but i haven't spoken to them in a few days 'cause of the exams and stuff. but yeah, two, maybe four more shirts on board :punk:

That's great news!! Are they making pics while they're wearing the shirt, too??

I still think it's a great idea for Mika to do the RAH, and I want to keep supporting that. I've already made my tshirt, and sent the pic to Louiza. I do hope she'll receive more than 3 pics :shocked:

She will get a pic of me too, so that's 4! :bleh:

Hi guys, I am so sorry for seeming uninterested.

Of course I'm happy to take this forward, I didn't think that I'd upset anyone!! Sorry :blush-anim-cl:.

So yes, I am still in for the RAH thing and keen, but the only thing that I (personally) don't want to take part in are the Tshirts for the crew. Of course that doesn't mean that the rest should not do it, it's only me not taking part in it, like many others were probably not taking part initially.

I may have not phrased things properly Robi, and I apologise for that as well. Ididn't really literally mean finding things out, it was more like a state of mind, feeling,etc...

So yes, of course let's try and get Mika to the RAH! That was the aim of this and we shall succeed:thumb_yello::roftl:

EDIT- My pic will take a bit longer, but should get to her before the 1 July

Sienna and Robi............I do understand that you may feel that you miss some of the more subtle points but believe me, you both appear to be incredibly fluent in English....speaking as one who speaks ONLY English I am toatlly in awe of you:shocked:

Thank you Kath for the compliment!

Got that warm and fuzzy feeling!:wub2:

I’m just waiting for the day someone is going tell me off and say: Stop whining already!:roftl:

Because I’m bringing this up a lot and I’m glad you guys put up with it!

But the thing is, in my own language I’m very talkative person and I even write a little and I’m aware of, that I sometimes exaggerate this to some extend.:blush-anim-cl:

And….as long as we are just talking about music, cats and regular things I’m okay with missing out and not getting the whole conversation, but when it comes to handle that your friends feel sad or misunderstood and you would wish to comfort them or defend them, I go into this disappointed mood because there is so little I can do!

Okay, I’ll stop now (for this time)!:naughty:

Back to the T-shirt topic:

I’ve ordered mine today, it’s white and the picture is going to be black and cerise!:thumb_yello:

Exciting!

About T-shirts for the band, I’m out! Sorry!

Maybe we should just wait and see if we get some kind of reaction from Mika with the T-shirts we are wearing and the book with the pictures and take another step, giving him and the band T-shirts on another occasion?

I don’t know if this is right or wrong but right now, sadly enough, I feel that I have lost some of the original enthusiasm.:blink: