Royal Albert Hall gig Petition T-Shirts

sariflor

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If all goes well,my shirt will be ready this wednesday :thumb_yello:

I've been thinking about the shirts for the band,and to be honoust,I really don't know what to think about it :boxed:

Hiii! Did you had any problems with making the shirt?? Or did it al go well? I hope so!

I embroidered my shirt today!! It's really awesome! I'll post/pm pics soon!

I think it would be the safest bet to only make the big guy the shirt.

If we didn't make him one at all, then it might be harder for him to see what we really want which is for a RAH gig. 3 or 4 people with shirts in a crowd of several thousand may not catch his eye.

I can order his shirt through the zazzle site and have it shipped to whichever of you is going to deliver. Just PM me the details.

I think it would be the safest bet to only make the big guy the shirt.

If we didn't make him one at all, then it might be harder for him to see what we really want which is for a RAH gig. 3 or 4 people with shirts in a crowd of several thousand may not catch his eye.

I can order his shirt through the zazzle site and have it shipped to whichever of you is going to deliver. Just PM me the details.

of course sara is the one entitled...let's wait for her to say something.

and...as cost is concerned....if sara ordered it, it would be simpler fo us to give her the money back when we meet her at gigs...without added expenses...

what do you think BS?

My tee shirt is made , Robie has seen it , for my opinion, after what happened with Luke , i am not sure that there is really a "band" , so some of you could be disapointed if for example, saranayde isn't anymore present at the gigs.

IAfter , everybody makes as he wants?

My tee shirt is made , Robie has seen it , for my opinion, after what happened with Luke , i am not sure that there is really a "band" , so some of you could be disapointed if for example, saranayde isn't anymore present at the gigs.IAfter , everybody makes as he wants?

oh...didn't know that:shocked:

lillibet..we are going on with the project of making our own tshirts and wearing them at the gigs.

the album with pics will be prepared and given, and we are discussing whether giving a tshirt ONLY to mika. This idea seems the winner, and we are waiting for sariflor to say if she's going to deliver the tshirt to mika in amsterdam together with the album.

so we are not making the tshirts for 'the band' anymore, just for mika.

oh...didn't know that:shocked:

lillibet..we are going on with the project of making our own tshirts and wearing them at the gigs.

the album with pics will be prepared and given, and we are discussing whether giving a tshirt ONLY to mika. This idea seems the winner, and we are waiting for sariflor to say if she's going to deliver the tshirt to mika in amsterdam together with the album.

so we are not making the tshirts for 'the band' anymore, just for mika.

i agree with the idea of making only one tshirt, just for mika:thumb_yello:

i kinda take the Luke thing partly as a reminder that it's Mika, not Mika Band, so yeah, i'd also make the shirt just for him.

Sienna, you're so right about the language barrier. i rewrote that sentence like 5 times and still it's not exactly what i mean. :boxed:

anyway..

That's great news!! Are they making pics while they're wearing the shirt, too??

the two of us are for sure, i will try stalking the other girls to catch up if they're in or out :wink2: shirts should be done this week so then i'll meet anusiak and the pics will probably be send next week :biggrin2:

My tee shirt is made , Robie has seen it , for my opinion, after what happened with Luke , i am not sure that there is really a "band" , so some of you could be disapointed if for example, saranayde isn't anymore present at the gigs.

IAfter , everybody makes as he wants?

i agree with the idea of making only one tshirt, just for mika:thumb_yello:

This has a good logic in it, hasn’t it?

Mika = single artist = one T-shirt :rm_robot:

At least we can be sure Mika will be at the gig ´s this summer!

As far as I’m concerned we might meet a whole new band.:naughty:

Just kidding!:pbjt:

Sorry,I've just realized I wrote single artist instead of solo, is there a difference?

i kinda take the Luke thing partly as a reminder that it's Mika, not Mika Band, so yeah, i'd also make the shirt just for him.

Sienna, you're so right about the language barrier. i rewrote that sentence like 5 times and still it's not exactly what i mean. :boxed:

anyway..

Aw, I know what you mean!:huglove:

Those native English speakers :poke: have no idea what we are going through!:roftl:

we've got 5

that gives me the chance to say:

HURRY UP EVERYONE! PRINT YOUR TSHIRTS AND PM ME THE PICS!!! WE'VE GOT LESS THAN 15 DAYS LEFT

ONOES!! HURRYY!!!!! :naughty:

I make my pic today, and tomorrow I'll send it to you!

the two of us are for sure, i will try stalking the other girls to catch up if they're in or out :wink2: shirts should be done this week so then i'll meet anusiak and the pics will probably be send next week :biggrin2:

Allright! That's great! And keep on stalking! :naughty: We want a lot of pics!!