October 2008 - Mika in Brazil?!?

robertina

http://www.lastfm.it/event/571443

look what Allegra found in the net....

please, don't take it for granted...but a TIM tour sounds serious, as TIM is one of the main mobile operator in italy (and maybe south america).

so

this may mean just one thing...Mika touring in SOUTH AMERICA next autumn/winter??

i know there will be a lot to say about this....:wink2:

but please help in checking the news FIRST!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if Mika continued a Dodgy Holiday tour in some of the areas he hasn't given a lot of attention in between albums. Once the new album is released he could plan a more linear tour of the UK > Europe > North America far in advance and not have to bounce back and forth all over the world like he did when LICM was released.

It would be nice if Mika continued a Dodgy Holiday tour in some of the areas he hasn't given a lot of attention in between albums. Once the new album is released he could plan a more linear tour of the UK > Europe > North America far in advance and not have to bounce back and forth all over the world like he did when LICM was released.

how can you be always SO right?

i'm impressed

:wub2:

Tim Festival: Amy Winehouse, Mika, Leonard Cohen, Ryan Adams, Klaxons, Beirut, The Gossip, Gogol Bordello, MGMT, Santogold, Marcelo Camelo, Esperanza Spalding

Miss Esperanza Spalding (i know her since... today!) is more fast than others for confirmation... :wink2:

http://www.myspace.com/esperanzaspalding

22 ott 2008 20.00

TIM FESTIVAL - Marina da Gloria Jazz Rio de Janeiro

Dear Mister TIM (Telecom ITALIA Mobile), Dear Mister FIAT (Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino), we are very happy about your events in the world but remember there is also Italy avalaible for acoustic gigs and festival :cool:

that would be great for the south american fans indeed! :thumb_yello:

and keeping my fingers crossed for australia and japan

i'm also hoping that he realised that touring north america in the middle of january isn't the best idea :wink2:

people, nothing is confirmed yet. I believe in what mika said. he only comes here when he released his new album.

here in brazil people are waiting for him. I think he received the invitation for tim festival (and that's why we have so many speculation), but nothing is confirmed and I believe he doesn't come now.

sorry my bad english =(

ahhh i'm also from brazil..but i dont belive it until i "hear" it from mika himself.

all these speculation are on the net for months now, so it's nothing new (thanks for sharing, though ^^)..

but even if it's true..damn, RIO DE JANEIRO?

he must come to sao paulo! :sad:

I have just seen it now and i wanted to posted !

This is an excelent news for the South American fans !:thumb_yello:

I think it's excellent news for all fans. We know festival anouncements are nothing to really go by, but I'm sure they don't just pick a few random artists and start advertising them, surely they have at least gotten some kind of "maybe I'll consider it" from him? Which would mean great news for all fans because it means he probably isn't planning on locking himself away after the festivals in July until the album comes out. :biggrin2: