My eyes are red, my stomach hurts, and my heart is crushed!

my best friend in the entire world just left my life, she drove away in a u haul and left me crying in the driveway. we have been best friends for over 10 years and her parents make her move 1200 miles away from me!! my life will never be the same. we cried so much that we didn't have anymore tears, i cried so much that i have a head ache. but i know it will be all right in 5 months when i go see her for Christmas and my birthday!!!! it least there is still hope. i just hope that i can make it without her, without her right next door.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry about it sooo much

i know that it is way easier said than done and i know that it utterly sucks :thumbdown: but everything happens for a specific reason:wink2: and if you guys are as close as you claim then nothing will be able to stand in your way of remaining close and constantly in touch:thumb_yello: if you need anyone to talk to you can always pm me, i know how you feel, my best friend moved away from to also except he moved to Maryland and i live in Ohio, it was killer on my heart, so im here for you:naughty:

dont worry about it sooo much

i know that it is way easier said than done and i know that it utterly sucks :thumbdown: but everything happens for a specific reason:wink2: and if you guys are as close as you claim then nothing will be able to stand in your way of remaining close and constantly in touch:thumb_yello: if you need anyone to talk to you can always pm me, i know how you feel, my best friend moved away from to also except he moved to Maryland and i live in Ohio, it was killer on my heart, so im here for you:naughty:

awwwww.... thank you so much, yeah we i live in Florida and now shes moving to Massachusetts.

i made a poem for you:naughty: be prepared for the worst

she's gone

mika's song:blink:

will bring you back to hong kong(??:naughty:)

trippin is the way to be

it's okay

you've got me!

lol okay the first part i couldn't think of anything, and i had to make it mika related. well i used that uh...rthyme scheme what's it called? emily dickenson i think used it...? where it doenst really match up? well okay, why am i bringing this to school related? :naughty:

i'm thinkin the hong kong is maybe...maybe we'll see mika in hong kong:shocked::roftl:

and the trippin...well hopefully you get that cuz you know my full name:bleh:

i made a poem for you:naughty: be prepared for the worst

she's gone

mika's song:blink:

will bring you back to hong kong(??:naughty:)

trippin is the way to be

it's okay

you've got me!

lol okay the first part i couldn't think of anything, and i had to make it mika related. well i used that uh...rthyme scheme what's it called? emily dickenson i think used it...? where it doenst really match up? well okay, why am i bringing this to school related? :naughty:

i'm thinkin the hong kong is maybe...maybe we'll see mika in hong kong:shocked::roftl:

and the trippin...well hopefully you get that cuz you know my full name:bleh:

hahaha thanks laura that was awsome!! and i do still have you, we need to hang out this week

:emot-sad::no::sad:

my best friend in the entire world just left my life, she drove away in a u haul and left me crying in the driveway. we have been best friends for over 10 years and her parents make her move 1200 miles away from me!! my life will never be the same. we cried so much that we didn't have anymore tears, i cried so much that i have a head ache. but i know it will be all right in 5 months when i go see her for Christmas and my birthday!!!! it least there is still hope. i just hope that i can make it without her, without her right next door.

aww thats terrible

ive been crying all day cuz a half hour b4 a party started that we were throwing (my sisters highschool graduation and my middleschool graduation) we found out my great "aunt"/godmother passed away! its terrible! it doesnt feel right or real

I'm so sorry to hear that :no::huglove:

I can't imagine what it would be like if my best friend (who I've known for 11 years) moved away.....I would be devastated as well. But, you two are in fact best friends so the distance between you shouldn't change much. At least you can call her, email her, etc. I'm sure you will stay best friends, no matter the distance apart. :thumb_yello:

I hope you fell better :flowers2:

awww poor you, it hurts like hell to miss someone, but it won't be so bad cos at least these days you can keep in touch online and with web cams and skype and such, it will be almost like she is still there (we didn't have such things when I was a lass) lol.