Friends

Isa

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends is a really great show!:thumb_yello:

Hey, fellow friend lovers, do you identify yourself with one more of the characters?:naughty:

I have to say that Im a lil bit like Monica!!! Everytime she looses her head for cleaning up tha house or things like that my family say: like Isa!!!!

I have to say that Im a lil bit like Monica!!! Everytime she looses her head for cleaning up tha house or things like that my family say: like Isa!!!!

That's funny!

I have to reluctant admit I have some of those characteristics in me too.:blush-anim-cl:

When my home is messy I can’t just sit still, I have to do something about it!

And I would immediately discover if something has been moved!:roftl:

Friends! Well, I love that series, ever since the very beginning I'm addicted to it. My favourite is Phoebe, although I kindda feel close to Ross due to his profession:wink2: (but not all paleonthologists/archaeologists are that way:naughty:)

That's funny!

I have to reluctant admit I have some of those characteristics in me too.:blush-anim-cl:

When my home is messy I can’t just sit still, I have to do something about it!

And I would immediately discover if something has been moved!:roftl:

I can do that too!!! Every night I sit in my bed and look to the room and I know if someone has been there cause the always move something!!!!:roftl:

Friends! Well, I love that series, ever since the very beginning I'm addicted to it. My favourite is Phoebe, although I kindda feel close to Ross due to his profession:wink2: (but not all paleonthologists/archaeologists are that way:naughty:)

We know that! Im addicted since the first time I saw it on tv, and I was like 12? years only!!

I love Friends, it never fails to put me in a good mood when I watch it..I can watch repeats numerous times, it doesn't get any less funny!

I don't have a favourite character..they are all great, even the minor characters like Gunther and Janice and Ross and Monica's parents..:naughty:

My fave episode is the one where Phoebe tries to get off with Chandler to force him to admit he is seeing Monica...that dance she does to try and turn him on is just hilarious :roftl:

It's just a brilliant show!

Personally I am true to my real name, and definitely most like Rachel, with a bit of Ross thrown in :roftl:

I love Friends, it never fails to put me in a good mood when I watch it..I can watch repeats numerous times, it doesn't get any less funny!

I don't have a favourite character..they are all great, even the minor characters like Gunther and Janice and Ross and Monica's parents..:naughty:

My fave episode is the one where Phoebe tries to get off with Chandler to force him to admit he is seeing Monica...that dance she does to try and turn him on is just hilarious :roftl:

It's just a brilliant show!

Personally I am true to my real name, and definitely most like Rachel, with a bit of Ross thrown in :roftl:

yeess, the dance she does :roftl:

and then when Chandler tries to imitate her for Monica :lmfao:

Oh my god :naughty: I'm such a HUGE fan of friends !It's like the best sitcom ever! :mf_lustslow:

I was thinking about making a thread too !

When I watch it, I'm always cheered up !

I was soo sad when it ended :tears:

many people were sad when it ended. did you like the end? i mean if you have written it would you end it in a different way or not?

I would make the same end, it was perfect (for me).

yep i agree. the actors always get asked about a reunion episode, or a movie (like sex and the city i suppose) and they always say that it ended so well they don't want to screw it up. what do you guys think about this? i'm not sure what i think about it really.

I would love to see a reunion episode!! When Joey had his own show (And I liked it, too bad it was canceled.) I was always wondering if some of Friend's characters will appear! And nobody did. The ending was perfect, but I wanna know about Mon and Chandler's babies, how Phoebe and Mike are doing, if Rachel and Ross still married :naughty: So, I do want a reunion!