Friends

Isa

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep i agree. the actors always get asked about a reunion episode, or a movie (like sex and the city i suppose) and they always say that it ended so well they don't want to screw it up. what do you guys think about this? i'm not sure what i think about it really.

i wouldn't really want a reunion episode or a movie cuz it would soemhow screw up the end which was great for all the characters

many people were sad when it ended. did you like the end? i mean if you have written it would you end it in a different way or not?

Well it's just that its the end. You know ? The end of my favourite series.

I like the way things ended (except that Monica and Chandler are moving in a house in the surburbs :thumbdown:) but it feels so bittersweet.

The best thing is that we can watch it everytime we want!!! Cause we never get tire of them!!!

How true! I never get tired of Friends, no matter how many times I've watched it, no matter if I know every line by heart, I keep laughing my head off, and even crying when Rachel and Ross split up, or when Monica and Chendler get engaged...

The best thing is that we can watch it everytime we want!!! Cause we never get tire of them!!!

How true! I never get tired of Friends, no matter how many times I've watched it, no matter if I know every line by heart, I keep laughing my head off, and even crying when Rachel and Ross split up, or when Monica and Chendler get engaged...

I think the reason must be a well wrote script and excellent actors!:thumb_yello:

Yes, me too, I loved Phoebe to get married, she's my fav and she deserved to find her love. And I love him too, don't you think he's a cutie? :naughty:

Yep, he's very cute!!!

I love when they decuded to changes their names to (in spanish, sorry but I dont know them in english) Princesa Consuela Banana Hamok and Mierda Enbolsada!!!

Yep, he's very cute!!!

I love when they decuded to changes their names to (in spanish, sorry but I dont know them in english) Princesa Consuela Banana Hamok and Mierda Enbolsada!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I loved that!!! Mierda embolsada!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha (sorry, never watched that episode in English)

Today I saw what I think is the very first episode when Rachel comes running to the coffee shop dressed like a bride!:wub2:

And in the end, when Ross has finally asked her if they can go out sometimes, he says to Monica: I just grabbed a spoon!:wink2:

Remember?

I liked the episodes where Chandler was really in love with Joey's girlfriend Cathy/Kathy. I thought that was really touching, especially the one where Chandler bought her that special book for her birthday and made it look as if Joey had bought it :wub2:...and he had to pretend the "light-pen" was from him :naughty:

That's what makes it so good, it can be touching one second and hilarious the next!

Yep, he's very cute!!!

Hehehe, it's pretty much the same! Princess Consuela Banana Hamok and Crapbag :roftl: Poor Mike! He is such not a crapbag! :roftl:

I liked the episodes where Chandler was really in love with Joey's girlfriend Cathy/Kathy. I thought that was really touching, especially the one where Chandler bought her that special book for her birthday and made it look as if Joey had bought it :wub2:...and he had to pretend the "light-pen" was from him :naughty:

That's what makes it so good, it can be touching one second and hilarious the next!

that story was one of the best ones in the show!

I actually used this episode in a paper I wrote for uni. :roftl:

Yey I'm watching the unagi episode! Don't think I've seen it properly before.

I love that episode!!!!!:roftl:

* does the unagi thingy saying salmon skin roll* :naughty:

I actually used this episode in a paper I wrote for uni. :roftl:

:roftl: What did you say ?

• 1 year later...