• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG I DONT KNOW WHERE IT WENT:shocked::shocked:

Noooo!!! :no:

ick I am watching "so you think you can dance" and flo rider is performing live...*tries not to throw up*

I like the song apple bottom jeans but live..its just so pathetic.

Noooo!!! :no:

ick I am watching "so you think you can dance" and flo rider is performing live...*tries not to throw up*

I like the song apple bottom jeans but live..its just so pathetic.

you just read my mind:naughty:

i saw him singing live on ellen de generes show and it was:thumbdown:

found it! here is the extra footage one with him flicking off someone and singing a clip of an amazing version of everywhere that gives me the chills when ever i hear it:bleh::wub2: and him dancing

and the non behind the scenes

Don't think I've seen the first one...THANKS!

Even though it wasn't for me...:naughty:

found it! here is the extra footage one with him flicking off someone and singing a clip of an amazing version of everywhere that gives me the chills when ever i hear it:bleh::wub2: and him dancing

and the non behind the scenes

woot! I have to watch them later though...family is over for a wee bit.

haha why is that the sexy jacket?

:naughty:

Because it just is. Nice colour, cut, design, man in the jacket hehe But really, when I think things are really nice, I sometimes describe them as "sexy". Like if someone has a nice maicure, pillow, nice whatever the thing is. Or if something is just really good, it's sexy---like if someone wrote a REALLY good essay, it could be described as sexy:naughty:

I think Mika's silver shoes are pretty sexy as well. Like these ones

mika205.jpg

Because it just is. Nice colour, cut, design, man in the jacket hehe But really, when I think things are really nice, I sometimes describe them as "sexy". Like if someone has a nice maicure, pillow, nice whatever the thing is. Or if something is just really good, it's sexy---like if someone wrote a REALLY good essay, it could be described as sexy:naughty:

I think Mika's silver shoes are pretty sexy as well. Like these ones

mika205.jpg

that is such a good descriptive idea. I love when people take a word and apply it to a bunch of different situations or things you wouldn't think of!

was..he laying down or something in that picture?

that is such a good descriptive idea. I love when people take a word and apply it to a bunch of different situations or things you wouldn't think of!

I think it's the "Get down upon your knees... Believe Believe Believe" Missionary Man part :wink2:

Thanks so much. Sometimes I'll see things and I'm like "that's sexy" some of my school work is sexy, some people's clothes, certain smells etc...sexy:roftl:

Well I think that's when he kneels during "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)"...lovely Kool Haus photo (I was there yipee). Wait...we all know Mika is sexy but...his concerts are pretty damn sexy as well:naughty: