Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG this is a very nice collection of pics on one page!!

7a25f2f2.png

Oh wow!!! That is a very nice photo *resists attempts to make naughty comment*

Hehe, you don't need too, the picture is speaking for itself!:naughty:

I have never seen this one before... until now.

:naughty::wub2: Haha, Kanye West..

mika166.jpg

Kanye, Rihanna, and Mika

Ahhh you like...me as well:wink2:

***Did you notice Mika is wearing the same hoodie in that photo as in your avatar?***

Hello lovlies! Just popping in and OMG page 33?! Now I have to read ALL of them before I go to bed. *twitches*

I had to get up at 4 this morning and travel a while down to my college..such a stressful day.

and I have to get up tommorrow at 6...yikes!

*Hugs MFC*

Someone said that the picture is old and taken in France; it comes from Lukes myspace or something.

Maybe it was before he had started to take of his shirt on stage.

He looks very cute when he has that shy expression don't you think?:wub2:

Yeeeess.. even more :chkn: than on topless pics where he's on the stage.. :wub2:

Yeeeess.. even more :chkn: than on topless pics where he's on the stage.. :wub2:

its like there is that exciting and energetic completely confident Mika on stage, and then there is this Sensual, shy Mika with lurking confidence..

its amazing how attracted I am to both.

so I have a question...this may have been discussed before, but what are the little white things on him? bits of fuzz perhaps? by his stomach and his neck.

No idea why I'm actually answering this question (:blink:) but I think it may be some of the snow from the intro. He usually has lots in his hair and some probably falls down his shirt and sticks to his body because he's sweating.

I couldn't help taking a quick peek at your profile and noticed your age!:naughty:

Good on you girl!:wub2:

When I was growing up I was shy as a mussel,:blush-anim-cl: I would have felt a lot better to have a place like this and share all kinds of feelings with friends!:thumb_yello: