Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone knows what shoe size Mika has?

Big?!? hahaha. But if I was to take a serious guess I say somewhere near a size 13 or 14 but that's just a guess...

He can put his cold feet on me in bed ANYDAY!!

Cold feet?!? He's getting married? haha

You're welcome:thumb_yello:

I'm off to bed

Night everyone

see you soon

Nighty night:wink2:

Size 13 = 48,5!! That is huge! :shocked:

The man is 6'3" afterall...he's feet can't be that small. But my guess could be a bit off. It's just I don't see him as someone with very small feet...because of his height.

The man is 6'3" afterall...he's feet can't be that small. But my guess could be a bit off. It's just I don't see him as someone with very small feet...because of his height.

I know.. But still.. :shocked:

speaking of...I am talking to Luke on myspace...we are having a sortof conversation about his music...and..

I said:

"Oh no, thank you for making them! its so wonderful to hear something other than the horrid rap songs that are infiltrating my (United States) society.

their lyrics and...dare I call it music leaves something to be desired..like some emotion or goal other than "getting with dat ho."

to which he replied:

"Haha!! You made really made me laugh. "Gettin' with dat ho!!" I got to write that song next! I wonder if dedicating that song to someone would get the same reaction as dedicating some of the others? Haha.

Thanks for making me laugh! Speak again!!"

:blush-anim-cl:

That is so awesome. Perez Hilton responded to my email this week:biggrin2:

speaking of...I am talking to Luke on myspace...we are having a sortof conversation about his music...and..

I said:

"Oh no, thank you for making them! its so wonderful to hear something other than the horrid rap songs that are infiltrating my (United States) society.

their lyrics and...dare I call it music leaves something to be desired..like some emotion or goal other than "getting with dat ho."

to which he replied:

"Haha!! You made really made me laugh. "Gettin' with dat ho!!" I got to write that song next! I wonder if dedicating that song to someone would get the same reaction as dedicating some of the others? Haha.

Thanks for making me laugh! Speak again!!"

:blush-anim-cl:

You're lucky! He never replied to my messages :thumbdown::sad: