Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

Thanks so much. Sometimes I'll see things and I'm like "that's sexy" some of my school work is sexy, some people's clothes, certain smells etc...sexy:roftl:

Well I think that's when he kneels during "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)"...lovely Kool Haus photo (I was there yipee). Wait...we all know Mika is sexy but...his concerts are pretty damn sexy as well:naughty:

Hey...I was just reading your "location" ... you know the forest has a name, right? :original:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem :huglove:

I guess I'd better throw a picture in here then too...

lol... love that one! :bleh:

didn't the british tabloids call him a lollipop or something? saying he was so skinny with big hair?

thats so sad..he just looks like a normal guy..what is he supposed to do? pump sterioids? His body looks damn fine to me!

Yeah they did, and that picture there calls him the "disappointing sex symbol of the week". Oh well. He looked fine to me. But then again, now he's more muscley ...both looks are good :thumb_yello:

I think the picture is at a bad angle...or he was just standing kinda slumped over..but he still looks fine to me!

disappointing? oi! we should have mailed in pictures of him looking like :chkn: on a stick. he just always has that casual sensuality to him in my eyes...but to each his own.

ed_imgsnf01bizc_265_13484a-1.jpg

I asked Mika to go on a shopping spree with me because his style is so awesome...:blush-anim-cl:

Seriously guys.......I need help...

omg that made me laugh so hard!!! the fact that you spent time making that is soo funny. :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

By the way, it's cool to be talking to another Minnesotan. There are precious few of us on here.

yeah sure you betcha!! just kidding but Minnesotans rock so hard we pebble!

*nerdy high-five*

ZOMG.

Okay. I just found out that Luke Juby (Mika's ex keyboarder) is with a band called Temposhark which recorded a song with my second favortie singer Imogen heap!!!!

SOOOO AMAZING.

the world is so small.

ZOMG.

Okay. I just found out that Luke Juby (Mika's ex keyboarder) is with a band called Temposhark which recorded a song with my second favortie singer Imogen heap!!!!

SOOOO AMAZING.

the world is so small.

HE ISSS???!!! I thought he was with Francis Rodino?http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15518

Where did you hear this?