Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jose!!!

How are you? I havn't talked to you forever!!

Hiii! I'm fine! Great actually! I didn't had the time to post in here! I did a lof of fun things! I went out to see Alphabeat and yesterday I had a graduationparty with a bit too much Baileys! :blush-anim-cl::naughty: How are you??

737534bb.jpg

Hiii! I'm fine! Great actually! I didn't had the time to post in here! I did a lof of fun things! I went out to see Alphabeat and yesterday I had a graduationparty with a bit too much Baileys! :blush-anim-cl::naughty: How are you??

737534bb.jpg

haha that picture is great, love the expression :P

I am great too! I haven't hear from Anouk lately though..I hope she is okay.

haha ever seen the youtube video old greg?

the baileys thing reminded me of that. you should watch it :P

Hehe it originally was two pages in a magazine... you can still see where Mika was torn in two parts!

yeah well:blink:...mmmmmm...Never mind,I mean i would just kiss him somewhere

in face:glasses2: OK,OK, and neck too:wub2: so,i don't need other part:das::wink2: Oh,I'm so :naughty:

haha that picture is great, love the expression :P

I am great too! I haven't hear from Anouk lately though..I hope she is okay.

haha ever seen the youtube video old greg?

the baileys thing reminded me of that. you should watch it :P

I haven't heard from her either! :huh: I hope she is just very busy and didn't had the time to come to MFC.. :wink2:

No I don't know Old greg? I actually didn't had that much (just 3 or so), but I was very tired, so I was very dizzy and giggling all the time! :no:

a8c7794c.jpg

Hehe it originally was two pages in a magazine... you can still see where Mika was torn in two parts!

Never saw that before.. :roftl:

I have this one, next to my bed..

img2476jj6.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

411rq8.jpg

Haha that one is so much better! :wub2: Lovely.. next to your bed!! :mf_lustslow:

I know :wub2:

And these on the other side ...

img2258zb0.jpg

img2381ak0.jpg

Waking up is not as bad as it used to be (especially because I also wake up with his voice :naughty:):mf_rosetinted:

I know :wub2:

And these on the other side ...

img2258zb0.jpg

img2381ak0.jpg

Waking up is not as bad as it used to be (especially because I also wake up with his voice :naughty:):mf_rosetinted:

lol my parents would havea field day if I even had one picture of him in my room...is that pic autographed?

irrrkkk I need to see him live.

lol my parents would havea field day if I even had one picture of him in my room...is that pic autographed?

irrrkkk I need to see him live.

My parents don't care .. Even if they did care, I would do just the same.. Nothing wrong with a few pictures (they're not the only ones I have :blush-anim-cl:) :wink2:

Yes, it is :wub2:

But I've never seen him :tears:

My parents don't care .. Even if they did care, I would do just the same.. Nothing wrong with a few pictures (they're not the only ones I have :blush-anim-cl:) :wink2:

Yes, it is :wub2:

But I've never seen him :tears:

what?! then..where did you get it!?

yeah see my parents are very uptight about certain things and they believe my obsessing over some celebrity is pathetic and disturbing...but I try to explain it is not an obsession and that I talk to people about other things than Mika on the MFC (not often though :P)