Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

Not well....got so much pain these days and had another (bigger) pulmonary bleeding last week. Very tired but cannot sleep, have to take more drugs, more morphine and all is a bit too much now. I have to take a few steps back to make sure I am able to go to Werchter.....Imagine, that would be worst case scenario:boxed::shocked:

De pleuris breekt hier los, multicultiwijk:bleh::naughty:

im so sorry about that, i know you actually dont know me but iv'e read a lot of youre posts and feel very sorry about hearing what you have to through :huglove:

hope you will feel better later :wink2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not well....got so much pain these days and had another (bigger) pulmonary bleeding last week. Very tired but cannot sleep, have to take more drugs, more morphine and all is a bit too much now. I have to take a few steps back to make sure I am able to go to Werchter.....Imagine, that would be worst case scenario:boxed::shocked:

De pleuris breekt hier los, multicultiwijk:bleh::naughty:

:boxed: Oh noes! I was already a bit afraid you had some bad news.. because you were offline for sooo long! :sad:

Haha hier breken ze ook de tent af!! The Turkish people are as crazy as the Dutch! Whoooo! :punk:

:boxed Oh noes! I was already a bit afraid you had some bad news.. because you were offline for sooo long! :sad:

Haha hier breken ze ook de tent af!! The Turkish people are as crazy as the Dutch! Whoooo! :punk:

We're not crazy :sneaky2: I'm not anyway ..

But then again .. I'm don't belong to the Dutch people .. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

mikahotnq8sm2.jpg

(a special one for Anouk .. :wink2:)

lol they should wipe the stuff off their face after Mika finishes...

I think you meant it as drool but thats how I am taking it :P

OMG no! Are you serious?

:roftl:

(or am I thinking things I shouldn't be thinking? :blush-anim-cl:)

OMG no! Are you serious?

You were thinking correctly.

anybody who didn't understand that..uh..I am not going to explain.

Anouk!!!

I was just asking about you earliler today, I missed you!

so are you addicted to morphine yet?

:huglove:

Addicted, no not really, when you use it against pain you don't become really addicted. And besides of that, I'm using morphine for years now, only on this moment I need more. I need rescuemedication now, which means that I have pain even when I take my 'normal' dose of painkillers (also morphine-like; methadon). It's not easy to explain, but there are a lot of people thinking that you'll become addicted very easily when taking morphine, but if you take the right dose against your pain, you don't have that many side-effects....

mikahotnq8sm2.jpg

(a special one for Anouk .. :wink2:)

Owww thanks, you know what I need, this makes me feel better immediately:wub2:

OMG no! Are you serious?

I'm thinking things I shouldn't be thinking as well :fisch: But Perez brought that on. I'm sure when he does those drawings he doesn't mean them as drool :naughty: