Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

You were thinking correctly.

anybody who didn't understand that..uh..I am not going to explain.

Not good :roftl:

And explaining wouldn't be good either :roftl:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Addicted, no not really, when you use it against pain you don't become really addicted. And besides of that, I'm using morphine for years now, only on this moment I need more. I need rescuemedication now, which means that I have pain even when I take my 'normal' dose of painkillers (also morphine-like; methadon). It's not easy to explain, but there are a lot of people thinking that you'll become addicted very easily when taking morphine, but if you take the right dose against your pain, you don't have that many side-effects....

Owww thanks, you know what I need, this makes me feel better immediately:wub2:

ickers! you poor dear.

file-1-1.jpg

2000930128193722584_rs.jpg

I'm thinking things I shouldn't be thinking as well :fisch: But Perez brought that on. I'm sure when he does those drawings he doesn't mean them as drool :naughty:

I seriously don't want to know .. I'm totally shocked at this moment :blink::tears:

I'm leaving already, maybe I'll be back later tonight but it might be I am hopping into bed within an hour. Tomorrow I will make some contributions, but I feel just not happy and right now. Sorry for being a bore, love you and see you soon (and this time I mean SOON:bleh:)

Sweet dreams all!!

:huglove:

ickers! you poor dear.

file-1-1.jpg

I'm getting hungry seeing that ..

The food I mean :bleh:

96lc4.jpg

And seeing that makes me want to have a pink ice lolly :naughty:

I'm leaving already, maybe I'll be back later tonight but it might be I am hopping into bed within an hour. Tomorrow I will make some contributions, but I feel just not happy and right now. Sorry for being a bore, love you and see you soon (and this time I mean SOON:bleh:)

Sweet dreams all!!

Sweet Dreams!

And I hope you'll feeling better tomorrow :wink2:

855oc0.jpg

Sweet dreams all!!

good night :huglove:

Sweet dreams all!!

Ooooh :tears: I hope I'll see you tomorrow! Love you too!! :huglove: Slaap lekker! :wub2:

i think i wont post that picture anymore . i meant them as a drool. nothing more :roftl::roftl::roftl:

maybe put drool as blue rather than white in the future?

You poor people, being subjected to my dirty mind.

Bye Anouk!!

:roftl: hahaahah probeer je er maar weer uit te lullen! Sorry I really don't know how to say that in English! :bleh:

Yeah, it's better not to try to say it in English I think :roftl:

Maar ik probeer me er niet uit te lullen, zei gewoon wat ik bedoelde, maar zei dat er voor de zekerheid maar bij omdat ik weet dat er bepaalde mensen nogal eens verkeerde dingen denken :bleh:

bracesnx2hb5.jpg

*still in shock* I thought I was dirty-minded... but some of you beat me here :naughty:Ah well I guess I had some naughty conversations like this too, right Anouk? :blush-anim-cl:

Well I always get told off for my dirty mind :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted: Who doesn't have nughty convos here? :fisch: MFC corrupts everyone's minds :naughty:

Why have I not seen that before!!!!!??? :shocked: Where's it from!? Omg I love it!! Mika looks so... wooowzaa :jawdrop:

He looks so what? :roftl:

616yo5.jpg