Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

Why have I not seen that before!!!!!??? :shocked: Where's it from!? Omg I love it!! Mika looks so... wooowzaa :jawdrop:

lol its the new fav on the MFC..its from Luke's myspace..apparently they were in france? hard not to be jealous of the ladies there...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, it's better not to try to say it in English I think :roftl:

Maar ik probeer me er niet uit te lullen, zei gewoon wat ik bedoelde, maar zei dat er voor de zekerheid maar bij omdat ik weet dat er bepaalde mensen nogal eens verkeerde dingen denken

bracesnx2hb5.jpg

Sure hun! :fisch:

:wink2:

Well I always get told off for my dirty mind Who doesn't have nughty convos here? MFC corrupts everyone's minds

Here you won't get told off... it's more the opposite.. :naughty:

1602072002.jpg

lol its the new fav on the MFC..its from Luke's myspace..apparently they were in france? hard not to be jealous of the ladies there...

Wow I'm really behind aren't I :naughty: I obviously don't spend enough time on this site :fisch: It's a lovely picture :wub2: Great memories for them to..

well its cloudy in Latvia for sure, for 1,5 weeks now - boring :boxed:

Aww that sucks. Here it's a bit random! Sometimes it's nice and warm.. and the other day it's cold and rainy... :blink: Really hard to decide what to wear!

Yeah! :das: I just love how the most of us are dirty-minded, but we all try to write very subtle about these topics (so we don't get banned! :naughty:)!

It's such a hard thing to do :naughty: We'll just have to get used to it :fisch:

Aww that sucks. Here it's a bit random! Sometimes it's nice and warm.. and the other day it's cold and rainy... :blink: Really hard to decide what to wear!

that sucks, but here is always rainy, hate it before it was 3 weeks only sun, it was nice but at the end all garden was dry, and even some forest went in fire :shocked:

i dont like this climate :blink:

It's such a hard thing to do :naughty: We'll just have to get used to it :fisch:

:roftl: Yeah.. isn't it possible to make an 18+ thread were we just can say what we want? :naughty: Ah well.. I guess this is fun too! :mf_rosetinted:

Mika and Perez (with his naughty drools! :naughty:)

d6d8c5f3.jpg