Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

Uh huh...:naughty:

Still think they are hazel because there is a nice shade of green in there with some brown towards the centre. I have to say that they are hazel still because although the green in his eyes may not be as light as some people think hazel eyes should be, there is still green in there. It's more of a subdued, mossy green as I see it...

ahh thats true...I think they could go either way, hazel has a pretty wide variety..but ones thing for sure, they are beautiful.

see my mom has a really vivid greeny hazel so thats what I associate hazel with.

Mika wears contacts though so perhaps thats why the light reflects differently in different photos.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahh thats true...I think they could go either way, hazel has a pretty wide variety..but ones thing for sure, they are beautiful.

see my mom has a really vivid greeny hazel so thats what I associate hazel with.

Mika wears contacts though so perhaps thats why the light reflects differently in different photos.

You are right...hazel isn't just one shade...wide variety for sure.

Your mom has hazel eyes?!? I do to!!!

Yeah, I guess.

You are right...hazel isn't just one shade...wide variety for sure.

Your mom has hazel eyes?!? I do to!!!

Yeah, I guess.

yeppers. and my dad's eyes are dominant, so both me my sister and my dad have ice blue eyes with really dark rings around them. they are really quite beautiful and I consider myself lucky to have such a pretty shade.

yeppers. and my dad's eyes are dominant, so both me my sister and my dad have ice blue eyes with really dark rings around them. they are really quite beautiful and I consider myself lucky to have such a pretty shade.

Sweet- my mom has bluish green eyes and my father has greenish eyes. I have hazel eyes, my youngest brother looks like he's going to have eyes with green in them and then my other little brother...he has brown eyes...

They sound REALLY pretty. People have said I have pretty eyes:blush-anim-cl: So that's why when I don't wear my glasses, I wear only clear contacts:blush-anim-cl:

Sweet- my mom has bluish green eyes and my father has greenish eyes. I have hazel eyes, my youngest brother looks like he's going to have eyes with green in them and then my other little brother...he has brown eyes...

They sound REALLY pretty. People have said I have pretty eyes:blush-anim-cl: So that's why when I don't wear my glasses, I wear only clear contacts:blush-anim-cl:

lol they aren't that beautiful but they are unique..

here is a creepy picture that I just took because I have my camera by me..I was uploading pictures of a mug I painted. so cool...

me.jpg

notice the wide, scared expression even though you can't see the rest of my face. oh I am a drama queen :P and the disgusting makeup..bits...ick..sorry just went swimming so my makeup was like blarrghh.

I love brown eyes.

lol they aren't that beautiful but they are unique..

here is a creepy picture that I just took because I have my camera by me..I was uploading pictures of a mug I painted. so cool...

me.jpg

notice the wide, scared expression even though you can't see the rest of my face. oh I am a drama queen :P and the disgusting makeup..bits...ick..sorry just went swimming so my makeup was like blarrghh.

I love brown eyes.

They ARE beautiful...AND unique:wink2:

I saw that interview!!! I even recorded it with my digital camera and is now on my computer:naughty: I like purple on him...like these nice pants:naughty:

mika42-1.jpg

I want to see it..got a link at all?

aha he does wear purple really well.

but this cow suit just makes him look sexy as hell...

mika194.jpg

jk but it is pretty cute. :wink2:

I want to see it..got a link at all?

aha he does wear purple really well.

but this cow suit just makes him look sexy as hell...

mika194.jpg

jk but it is pretty cute. :wink2:

Let me see...damn it, I can't find one. But

another good Canadian interview.

That cow costume is delicious...look at those udders:roftl:

rofl seexxyy. I want a cow costume.

mooo

I have one. Okay, well I don't but I think I would look great in one. What am I saying?!? I'd look like a cow in it:roftl: It would be funny though.

Okay, gonna go for today. Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

aww the interview is cute.

I never saw the full version of that.

he needs to come back over to the US/Canada area.

I have one. Okay, well I don't but I think I would look great in one. What am I saying?!? I'd look like a cow in it:roftl: It would be funny though.

Okay, gonna go for today. Talk to you tomorrow:wink2:

Alright, have a good night!

tata for now!