Freddies English Teaching Course

Im just sooo busy .... crazy :shocked:

I like this thread , it really really helps our global friends .. but I do think it needs a new owner :wink2:

Well there are quite a lot of us answering the questions now, so you needn't worry about dealing with it yourself.

Well there are quite a lot of us answering the questions now, so you needn't worry about dealing with it yourself.

Awwwww thankies ... better English too :roftl:

Ill pass it over I think , just need to get a few things sorted next week with world reps and "stuff"

Its a needed thread though , for sure :thumb_yello:

coughthinkillclosethedamnthreadandyoucanhaveit

:naughty:

No, please don't close it, it's one of my favourites!:blink:

Your intentions were good when you opened this thread - that's what counts :pinkbow:

Yesss!:wub2:

I like this thread , it really really helps our global friends .. but I do think it needs a new owner :wink2:

No one cares about a missing apostrophe!

And the true is, that by reading the pure English, used by people who doesn't necessary are the masters of spelling, correct grammar and so on I learn a lot which are useful in other ways!:wink2:

Only because we steal them from everyone else :naughty:

My CD (to teach me French) was explaining how Chaucer would talk about freedom and liberty so that the people could understand one or other word from different origins and that's why English is so rich.

Some people are never to busy for an apostrophe :naughty:

What a nice topic for not good english speaker!!:thumb_yello:

so, I follow the "new jacket topic". Can you explain to me this sentence i read in this topic?:

I'm going to wal-mart today, it's goona get crafty UP IN HERE

thank you:biggrin2:

It's a large store that sells everything from clothes to toys to personal care items to magazines (some also have a grocery store in it). This store sells things at a low/cheap price.

Thank you very much for explaining:thumb_yello: