Freddies English Teaching Course

Yes fried bread here , literally is fried in fat ... yummy (great for heart attacks)

553010188_085dc79682_o.jpg

Usually sits with a "fry up"

Now a fry up I like! Except for the fried bread. I told myself next time I'm there I'm gonna try the black pudding. Until now I was scared of it. I mean,its just blood!!! :shocked:

Now a fry up I like! Except for the fried bread. I told myself next time I'm there I'm gonna try the black pudding. Until now I was scared of it. I mean,its just blood!!! :shocked:

SCREW black pudding, I am NEVER trying it. I'm not a fekkin vampire :roftl: (even if I have got vampire teeth...)

SCREW black pudding, I am NEVER trying it. I'm not a fekkin vampire :roftl: (even if I have got vampire teeth...)

Thats my idea exactly! When I see blackpudding, I have a weird dracula voice in my head saying: must suck bloddd :thumb_yello:

but everyone says its yummy.

Oh, I love fried bread.. :biggrin2:

although I don't think that I mean what you meant.. :naughty:

We put the bread in egg, then fry it in a pan and sprinkle it with sugar...:biggrin2:

hmmmmmm... :licks_lips:

We call that French toast. But I bet it isn't of French origin (unless you know differently!) I think it's called gypsy bread too. Or gypsy toast.

We call that French toast. But I bet it isn't of French origin (unless you know differently!) I think it's called gypsy bread too. Or gypsy toast.

Isn't it pain perdu?

I think no one even knows where it comes from..:blink:

but this is pretty interesting..:biggrin2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_toast

Oh, sorry to keep talking about food, but can someone please give me the recepy from your delicious Chicken-Leak-Pie?? :teehee:

(and put some European sizes with it??:naughty:)

hello )))

he's the original sentence:

'Track Ready combines are shipped with Track final drives installed.'

highlighted word combination is the one in question

does it mean that combine is ready for tracks installation or for usage/operation with tracks?

can anybody help to clarify it?

thanks in advance ))

I think no one even knows where it comes from..:blink:

but this is pretty interesting..:biggrin2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_toast

Oh, sorry to keep talking about food, but can someone please give me the recepy from your delicious Chicken-Leak-Pie?? :teehee:

(and put some European sizes with it??:naughty:)

what are european sizes? :blink:

i made a good chicken and leek pie once, it was pretty basic but they always taste good :D:D

hello )))

he's the original sentence:

'Track Ready combines are shipped with Track final drives installed.'

highlighted word combination is the one in question

does it mean that combine is ready for tracks installation or for usage/operation with tracks?

can anybody help to clarify it?

thanks in advance ))

Hey there .. to be and it does read a little strange .. it seems like they are already installed:thumb_yello:

what are european sizes? :blink:

i made a good chicken and leek pie once, it was pretty basic but they always taste good :D:D

well.. like... liter, gram, pond, all that..:naughty:

can't work with ounces and stuff like that..:teehee:

Hey there .. to be and it does read a little strange .. it seems like they are already installed:thumb_yello:

thanks for the answer !

i got to the point where its assembly described ... and it turned out that some series of combines are prepared for tracks installation

well.. like... liter, gram, pond, all that..:naughty:

can't work with ounces and stuff like that..:teehee:

pond :aah::naughty:

Put 3 pond of butter in the pan :roftl:

Bless .. we like to be different we are an island after all ... pound , driving on the left of the road etc ... keeps us unique :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, It's me again.

I can't understand if there is a difference between pronunciation of Mika and Mica. As i see you, English-spoken guys, see the tell one name from the other by ear. I heard (of course!) Mika so much times, but never heard the other name.

Excuse me for my stupid question...

Hi, It's me again.

I can't understand if there is a difference between pronunciation of Mika and Mica. As i see you, English-spoken guys, see the tell one name from the other by ear. I heard (of course!) Mika so much times, but never heard the other name.

Excuse me for my stupid question...

Mica is how Mika used to spell his name, so it's pronounced the same way as Mika, but people used to pronounce it is "Mike-ah" or "Mee-sha", hence why Mika changed the spelling.