Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will second that emotion!

:naughty:Hiya! How are you today?

Boo :biggrin2: I have had 5 glasses of wine already, I don't know how long my typing will last lol:naughty:

Oh Good God!................I hope you are not in this state this time next week!:naughty:

Hi Kath, Jemma,

M4L13, for some reason it won't let me go to that thread, what's it about?

Hiya weealx:thumb_yello:

I had to log in again to view it....but it isn't worth it. It is just some weirdo saying they hate Mika..Fred has closed the thread

Hiya weealx:thumb_yello:

I had to log in again to view it....but it isn't worth it. It is just some weirdo saying they hate Mika..Fred has closed the thread

i guessed my password and got in, the world is full of wonderful people, and in that persons life he/she is full of something, ach well life goes on.

how is everybody, all you hamsterjammers geared up or the festivals too important

Yep...........bought my Jelly Babies for Amsterdam tonight! :naughty: I will not have time to re stock between France and Amsterdam so I need to be organised:naughty: Before I leave for France I want to have my bag packed (as much as is poss) for Amsterdam as I will be on a quick turnaround.

Are you organised?

Yep...........bought my Jelly Babies for Amsterdam tonight! :naughty: I will not have time to re stock between France and Amsterdam so I need to be organised:naughty: Before I leave for France I want to have my bag packed (as much as is poss) for Amsterdam as I will be on a quick turnaround.

Are you organised?

organised? me? obviously talking to the lastminute.hurryup.com

Are you organised?

have missed cyber granny telling me to get ready for hamsterjam, so i do not know what i am supposed to do to get ready, have put cheesy wotsits in bag

Nah I would of had at least a bottle by then:naughty::punk:

Just the one?:naughty:

organised? me? obviously talking to the lastminute.hurryup.com

Oh well...............everything that needs to be done always gets done in the end..as long as you remember your chickets....and your kids you will be ok:thumb_yello:

have missed cyber granny telling me to get ready for hamsterjam, so i do not know what i am supposed to do to get ready, have put cheesy wotsits in bag

I had to take them out the bags as the air would not let me get many packets in carrier bag, begining to whiff a bit now,

Well, that sounds like a good start.

Cheesy Wotsits,

Chickets,

Kids,

Money to buy Wendi and Kath a drink.............what more do you need!?:naughty:

Just the one?:naughty:

Oh well...............everything that needs to be done always gets done in the end..as long as you remember your chickets....and your kids you will be ok:thumb_yello:

have just looked at the map, the number 12 bus does not go near hamsterjam, it is a long swim and walk, i may even turn into a triathlete

Good evening everyone.

Kath, did you realise it's the one year anniversary of Great Northern Square tbs gig???????

I remember the day so clearly - all morning skipping around at work, yet terrified incase bab and Jemma didn't get to Manchester with Yuppymunch. Trying on big girl knickers and basque and deciding firmly against it, the train journey in and finding my way. It was delicious.

Well, that sounds like a good start.

Cheesy Wotsits,

Chickets,

Kids,

Money to buy Wendi and Kath a drink.............what more do you need!?:naughty:

now i am confused, money...........have i to get that as well? will see fred in the paper shop and see if i can deliver papers maybe he will give me money.

all the way to hamsterjam to buy 2 old women a drink, that will do my street cred good, and what kind of women are they in hamsterjam

hi ppl!

kath...he's a man!

he does not need to fill the suitcase with:

necklaces

boas

bracelets

bandanas

badges

fancy dress

funny hats

a bag to carry all this without crossing all town as an idiot

:naughty:

have just looked at the map, the number 12 bus does not go near hamsterjam, it is a long swim and walk, i may even turn into a triathlete

Don't worry............we will be at the finish line to cheer you on!:naughty:

Good evening everyone.

Kath, did you realise it's the one year anniversary of Great Northern Square tbs gig???????

I remember the day so clearly - all morning skipping around at work, yet terrified incase bab and Jemma didn't get to Manchester with Yuppymunch. Trying on big girl knickers and basque and deciding firmly against it, the train journey in and finding my way. It was delicious.

DID I REALISE!!!!????????????:roftl: This is Kath you are talking to Ruth! I have thought about little else all week!:naughty: It was a very special day wasn't it. I remember when we first got there....first in the queue despite having driven down from Scotland and this security guy said....'Do you like this Mika bloke then?'.........................:roftl:

hi ppl!

kath...he's a man!

necklaces

boas

bracelets

bandanas

badges

fancy dress

funny hats

Hi Robi, long time no see, I hope you are not starting rumours about me supposedly being a man

Good evening everyone.

DSC00825.jpg

:wub2::wub2:

thanks ruth for remembering..........

now i am confused, money...........have i to get that as well? will see fred in the paper shop and see if i can deliver papers maybe he will give me money.

all the way to hamsterjam to buy 2 old women a drink, that will do my street cred good, and what kind of women are they in hamsterjam

Dont you worry your little head about any other women......we will be all you require...or can cope with!:naughty:

hi ppl!

kath...he's a man!

necklaces

boas

bracelets

bandanas

badges

fancy dress

funny hats

AH. Very good point. I can't believe I am going to France for five days with only hand baggage!:shocked:

The weealxgasmic thread pics are some of my very faves...I have one as my specsaver on my phone:thumb_yello:

so now i have to bring energy drinks at my time of life

of course not Sir........*cough* , Madam!:naughty:

I may remind you there is nothing wrong with a man in a kilt, the fact mine is a floral print makes no difference it is a kilt in my mind