• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sweet Sarah! The dates are still a bit wiggly now, but I will definitely

keep you posted! I would love to have a birthday drink with you! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Aahh....I'll wait til you have you itinerary confirmed:wub2:

Boo :biggrin2: I have had 5 glasses of wine already, I don't know how long my typing will last lol:naughty:

Oh dear...it's a slippery slope....:drinks_wine:

Absolutely - what is wrong with people :no:

Hello everyone - IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

And, do you?

I don't know. I can't really make my mind up. I think I might just have to go and see him a few more times so that I can make my mind up once and for all:mf_rosetinted:

I can't post pics either:thumbdown:

Do that to my quotes again mate and you will need more than an energy drink!:shocked:

Sorry, but that was funny:roftl: I had to go back and read your post before I worked out it had been doctored:naughty:

need a hand?:naughty:

start numbering yr bones man, she's going to mix them all!:roftl:

I like that - I haven't heard it before!

The TBA pics are some of my very faves...I have one as my screensaver on my phone:thumb_yello:

Yes, I suppose it's the sunshine. And it had been hammering down till 12 o'clock.

Like this:

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllilllllllllllllllllllllilliillilllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliilllllllllllllllllllillllllllllllllliiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliilllllllllllllllllll

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''' ' ' ''''''''''''''''''''' '' ''

'' ' '''''''''''' '''''''''' ''''''''''' ''' ' ' ' '''''''''''''''' ' ' ' ''''''''''''''''''''''' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '''''

' ' ' ' '''''''''''' ''' '' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ''''''''' '''''''''' '''''

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '' ''' ' ' ' ' ' '' '

Sorry, but that was funny:roftl: I had to go back and read your post before I worked out it had been doctored:naughty:

I like that - I haven't heard it before!

Momentarily I had a very bad moment imagining that there really WAS such a thread:shocked:

You've got to watch that Robi...she's a dark horse:naughty:

Hello Sarah lou!:wub2: How are you this fine Friday?

Good thanks...how are you:wub2:

Works been quite tough over the last few weeks. We are going through a restructure and as a result losing about 25 people. In a company of 77, that's quite a lot, and a lot of the affected people are more than just colleagues. The atmosphere has been a bit tense recently as everyone has known that something was happening, but didn't know what and it was only announced last Thursday. Oddly enough, the atmosphere has lifted since then. I think the uncertainty was getting to people and now they know, they can start making plans.

Unfortunately, although not involved in the decision, I was involved in the process and knew before a lot of them, which was horrible:thumbdown:

Sorry to go on, but it's been bottled up for a while and I couldn't risk posting anything on a public forum before it was made official...

so there's reallynot much time, and I need to save a day to go to Yarmouth to visitfamily, too. I'

I went to Yarmouth. It rained. A lot

Boo :biggrin2: I have had 5 glasses of wine already, I don't know how long my typing will last lol:naughty:

:shocked:I thought you said you were having Bacardi tonight

Yep...........bought my Jelly Babies for Amsterdam tonight! :naughty:

hhave put cheesy wotsits in bag

Nice to see you have got your packing priorities right :roftl:

Have completely forgotten who's here, so hello everyone :thumb_yello:

Yes, I suppose it's the sunshine. And it had been hammering down till 12 o'clock.

Like this:

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllilllllllllllllllllllllilliillilllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliilllllllllllllllllllillllllllllllllliiilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliilllllllllllllllllll

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''' ' ' ''''''''''''''''''''' '' ''

'' ' '''''''''''' '''''''''' ''''''''''' ''' ' ' ' '''''''''''''''' ' ' ' ''''''''''''''''''''''' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '''''

OOh....I like your 'rain':thumb_yello:

Like this:

Yes, I guess you are right, the sunshine makes the pics look really nice...and different. i looked at the clock at 6 30 tonight and it was pouring down!:shocked:

Works been quite tough over the last few weeks. We are going through a restructure and as a result losing about 25 people. In a company of 77, that's quite a lot, and a lot of the affected people are more than just colleagues. The atmosphere has been a bit tense recently as everyone has known that something was happening, but didn't know what and it was only announced last Thursday. Oddly enough, the atmosphere has lifted since then. I think the uncertainty was getting to people and now they know, they can start making plans.

Unfortunately, although not involved in the decision, I was involved in the process and knew before a lot of them, which was horrible:thumbdown:

Sorry to go on, but it's been bottled up for a while and I couldn't risk posting anything on a public forum before it was made official...

That must have been very difficult indeed for you, I agree it is difficult on here sometimes. One wants to write things but just can't take the chance that someone may read it when you don't want them to. That is a lot of people out of a company of that size. How sad.:thumbdown:

Hi Sarahlou, that must have been horrible, I have been through this process a couple of times myself so I know how stressful it is.

Good evening!

Well, still no van, I think my BIL is tearing his hair out, he keeps calling the guy, and leaving messages, but no reply yet.

Still a little down about the costume, but a nice (GRRRR!) drive to London, and almost having a punch up with a bloke, who really should have minded his own business, certainly took my mind off things!

Hope you are all well.

Oh BTW, the flag is a year old tomorrow!

My baby's growing up, I'm so emotional!LOL!

I went to Yarmouth. It rained. A lot

:shocked:I thought you said you were having Bacardi tonight

Nice to see you have got your packing priorities right :roftl:

Have completely forgotten who's here, so hello everyone :thumb_yello:

Of course it did.:naughty:

I am having the bacardi for her:thumb_yello:

Of course. We are Oldlings. Chickets, food......what more do we need? Oh, sorry...tena lady...

hallo sarah and silver!

no entry pic silver?

we are spoiled girls!:blush-anim-cl:

Ah but if I always posted a picture I would be predictable. Have to keep you on your toes!:roftl:

what a nice post rose....the flag!:wub2:

punch with a bloke?

quite a rumorous approach to a man!

heard alex?!?

she's tough....offer her a drink in amsterdam!:wink2:

think i need stadia security to accompany me

Good evening!

Well, still no van, I think my BIL is tearing his hair out, he keeps calling the guy, and leaving messages, but no reply yet.

Still a little down about the costume, but a nice (GRRRR!) drive to London, and almost having a punch up with a bloke, who really should have minded his own business, certainly took my mind off things!

Hope you are all well.

Oh BTW, the flag is a year old tomorrow!

My baby's growing up, I'm so emotional!LOL!

Hiya Rose:wub2:

That is a pain about the van.:thumbdown: I hope you get it soon soon soon:thumb_yello:

Try not to worry about the costume...carrying it abroad would have been a bot of a pain anyway....just wear a t shirt (well, trousers are optional!) and chill out.:thumb_yello:

WA HOO for the flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: