• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Clare Hiya Kath

Poor thing , I wanted to talk to her about things , I dont want her upset

Anyways send her my love :thumb_yello:

I hope Wendi will feel ready to come back soon..... :thumb_yello: We need her here on Friday night to be offical Oldling correspondent for PDP!!!!:thumb_yello:

Hi Clare..............ok thanks.............had quite a good weekend..............how about you?

Not a lot went on really.

Dad went away for a golfing weekend. He's came back today and showed us some pics. Here's one of the pool in the hotel where he stayed.

pool.jpg

Hi guys... back now... well I've been back for hours but my brother came down briefly but has gone now... so I'm here...

I really feel an Oldling today... I burnt my hand quite badly whilst at work... mainly cos' I'm completely stupid.... I'd just had an oven load of Chickens that had finished cooking and I was in the process of putting them in the counter... one of them, as I went to put it in... nearly fell of the tong... well it actually did fall of the tong... but stupid me instinctively caught it with my other hand... boiling hot chicken and bare hand do not go together.... :crybaby: It got covered in loads of chicken fat and I had to rush off to seek medical help straight away... I should have let the stupid thing drop on the floor, but nope not me.... :(

I felt abit stupid when they asked how I'd done it.... :lmfao:

So am here - but having trouble typing so will just lurk and watch the footie and feel sorry for myself... :(

Least I have tomorrow off :wub2:

Hi guys... back now... well I've been back for hours but my brother came down briefly but has gone now... so I'm here...

I really feel an Oldling today... I burnt my hand quite badly whilst at work... mainly cos' I'm completely stupid.... I'd just had an oven load of Chickens that had finished cooking and I was in the process of putting them in the counter... one of them, as I went to put it in... nearly fell of the tong... well it actually did fall of the tong... but stupid me instinctively caught it with my other hand... boiling hot chicken and bare hand do not go together.... :crybaby: It got covered in loads of chicken fat and I had to rush off to seek medical help straight away... I should have let the stupid thing drop on the floor, but nope not me.... :(

I felt abit stupid when they asked how I'd done it.... :lmfao:

So am here - but having trouble typing so will just lurk and watch the footie and feel sorry for myself... :(

Least I have tomorrow off :wub2:

I am sure there must be lots of jokes I could make here - but I'll just offer my sympathy and hope it's not too painful, Laurel

I am sure there must be lots of jokes I could make here - but I'll just offer my sympathy and hope it's not too painful, Laurel

:lmfao:

Believe me you couldn't say anything today that I've not already heard :roftl:

No :( I really hope she's ok... but she probably needs a break from this place... Wish I could go cold turkey... not a hope for me yet... maybe sometime next year... :)

I don't know... call me cynical.... but I've said all along I don't think we'll really get any kind of announcement... It doesn't really bother me though as much as others... maybe cos' as a Forum and somewhere I post - I'm quite happy... I didn't even know about Officialdom or anything that might happen in the future... but for those who were expecting much much more - I can understand the frustration..... maybe I'll be proved wrong and we will get some news soon but I'm not really expecting it, that way I'm not disappointed...

Not helped by the realisation that for all the talk, the MFC doesn't really count for much with Mika.

hi and bye all,

the mfc/mikasounds debate still going on, wendi still poorly, not looking good for hamsterjam, except to hopefully meet mfc'rs in the flesh, (so to speak, not for real Rose), wish you all well, now off to rest I am shattered, and as for the football, has anyone noticed the South American teams did not get to the finals?

hi and bye all,

the mfc/mikasounds debate still going on, wendi still poorly, not looking good for hamsterjam, except to hopefully meet mfc'rs in the flesh, (so to speak, not for real Rose), wish you all well, now off to rest I am shattered, and as for the football, has anyone noticed the South American teams did not get to the finals?

It's not called Euro 2008 for nothing... :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Your silly... :wink2:

I don't know... call me cynical.... but I've said all along I don't think we'll really get any kind of announcement... It doesn't really bother me though as much as others... maybe cos' as a Forum and somewhere I post - I'm quite happy... I didn't even know about Officialdom or anything that might happen in the future... but for those who were expecting much much more - I can understand the frustration..... maybe I'll be proved wrong and we will get some news soon but I'm not really expecting it, that way I'm not disappointed...

I don't mean about officialdom - I think that's never going to happen now.

I think it's the fact that no-one at Mika's end even thought to inform the MFC that the announcement on Mikasounds existed - somebody here had to find it and post it.

Hi weealx, hope you will not get too worn out or you won't enjoy your trip.

hi auntie Silver,

I will enjoy it, going to get Heather busking round the city, coz i cannot see the 2008 euros Laurel talks about arriving in time