Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. Seen Rose's report, and apparently no-one knows when details of the "surprise" will be posted, so I think I will call it a night.

Goodnight Guylaine (and any other Oldlings about).

:bye:

OK. Seen Rose's report, and apparently no-one knows when details of the "surprise" will be posted, so I think I will call it a night.

Goodnight Guylaine (and any other Oldlings about).

:bye:

good night silver! be good & see you tomorrow!

Stayed up late for info about the "surprise" :hypo:- nothing.

Logged in this morning hoping for an update from any of the Oldlings who were there - nothing.:thumbdown:

Was the surprise the meet and greet? Hardly what I would call a surprise, it's not like he hasn't done one before LOL

Hello everyone!

are people still returning from Amsterdam? it looks like it was a lot of fun!

It appears the Italian & Australian threads are in the "members only" section- why aren't we there too?

Your opinion please: my brother asked if I want a Mika song played by the DJ at his reception- which one should I request?

Hello :biggrin2:

I reckon Love Today, as it's a wedding :mf_lustslow:

I will be dipping in and out tonight as I am writing my French blog:naughty:

Hello everyone!

It appears the Italian & Australian threads are in the "members only" section- why aren't we there too?

Your opinion please: my brother asked if I want a Mika song played by the DJ at his reception- which one should I request?

I think Love Today too

Hello everyone!

Love today - of course - -- or Billy Brown ;)

Anybody heard from Wendi or Kath yet? Or weealx?

Hi great aunt silver,

I got home 1 hour ago with my posse, left wendi, kath and rose at airport, they should be home soon.

All I can say is that everyone enjoyed the day, not just the gig but for my son it was his first gig, and the whole experience of it was something else, also brought back memories of days many years ago.

Sam sparro was brilliant, Hercules were one of the worst I have seen or heard and that was the opinion of all there, Mika was on top form and when my son does his stuff with camera and video from his mobile there will be some good stuff.

We spent the gig with saralou, and my posse, (Jules, and her 2 girls, my 2 offspring and hevs friend sian), rose was not too far to our right at the front with some others, sara and me just seemed to jump and sing all the way through Mika,( if you need a couple of non singers as a backing group) then saralou and me are front runners, more shouting than singing, she has some energy that woman, I met quite a few mfcers, when Hercules was on we were concerned that miek would have her baby there and then, the bass was horrendously loud, most people had thier ears covered, and we were discussing if the 2 on vocals were male or female.

then the stupid bus driver took me and the posse the wrong way, we eventually got back to our hotel around 12.30 am, still buzzing.

Time they started to get these things organised properly.....

Yes - fan club members only would be a start.

And priority to Oldlings as we might not be around by the next tour :roftl:

Hi great aunt silver,

I got home 1 hour ago with my posse, left wendi, kath and rose at airport, they should be home soon.

All I can say is that everyone enjoyed the day, not just the gig but for my son it was his first gig, and the whole experience of it was something else, also brought back memories of days many years ago.

Sam sparro was brilliant, Hercules were one of the worst I have seen or heard and that was the opinion of all there, Mika was on top form and when my son does his stuff with camera and video from his mobile there will be some good stuff.

We spent the gig with saralou, and my posse, (Jules, and her 2 girls, my 2 offspring and hevs friend sian), rose was not too far to our right at the front with some others, sara and me just seemed to jump and sing all the way through Mika,( if you need a couple of non singers as a backing group) then saralou and me are front runners, more shouting than singing, she has some energy that woman, I met quite a few mfcers, when Hercules was on we were concerned that miek would have her baby there and then, the bass was horrendously loud, most people had thier ears covered, and we were discussing if the 2 on vocals were male or female.

then the stupid bus driver took me and the posse the wrong way, we eventually got back to our hotel around 12.30 am, still buzzing.

Hi weealx, glad you all had a good time and are safely back. Hope it didn't rain too much.

Did you actually get to meet Rose and co? I understand Wendi was seated somewhere separate.

And priority to Oldlings as we might not be around by the next tour :roftl:

you speak for yourself old great aunt silver, some of us are still young at heart, though perhaps even younger mentally.

now it is common knowledge I am more grumpy amd miserable in real life than i am when on here

Hi weealx, glad you all had a good time and are safely back. Hope it didn't rain too much.

Did you actually get to meet Rose and co? I understand Wendi was seated somewhere separate.

I was spotted and shouted at before I got to the park, I met a lot of mfcers, some were amazing, some took my breath away, but I managed to get thier hands off my throat before the noose went on I ran away, and when my son and I went and found a takeaway shop and came back with chips for my posse it wasnt long before everyone wanted to know where it was, and being grumpy we told them we made them on a bonfire, after 5 minutes on the thumbscrew, I relented and told Kath, who took hours to find the shop that was actually 2 minutes away

Mika was not supposed to speak to anyone ( his voice was almost gone, but he did speak to wendi, and put his hand on her bad shoulder), but she was ok today, I think they were glad to see me go, although there was an awful lot of pics taken, but no one would let me in them,

Mika was not supposed to speak to anyone ( his voice was almost gone, but he did speak to wendi, and put his hand on her bad shoulder), but she was ok today, I think they were glad to see me go, although there was an awful lot of pics taken, but no one would let me in them,

Were you at the meet and greet, or just Wendi?

Were you at the meet and greet, or just Wendi?

I had gone, there was not supposed to be a m+g, I would not have stayed anyway, apparently those that were allowed in were not to engage mika in conversation, but he gave in to his favourite...... Wendi, who was soaking wet!!!!!!!!!! just after the gig there was a thunder storm, so we put it down to mika singing rain as his encore