Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had gone, there was not supposed to be a m+g, I would not have stayed anyway, apparently those that were allowed in were not to engage mika in conversation, but he gave in to his favourite...... Wendi, who was soaking wet!!!!!!!!!! just after the gig there was a thunder storm, so we put it down to mika singing rain as his encore

:roftl:Yes, there have been a lot of comments about how wet it's been since Mika started singing that song.

You haven't said what Hev thought of it all.

:roftl:Yes, there have been a lot of comments about how wet it's been since Mika started singing that song.

oh no - do you think it will be like last summer and Rhiannas Umberella ella ella eh eh eh????:shocked:

they loved it especially sam sparro, she and her friend were standing away from me, but still within sight and sound,but we still exchanged glances as we sang our way through the set, especially happy ending, I was being myself having a laugh with some of the fans outside as well as inside, Meeting all the faces from here I have to say was a priveledge for them, and unlike mika, i did allow them to talk to me

hey weeeeealx - glad yr back safe and sound :)

Hi Carrie, hope all is well, It was a great 2 days, especially for those I allowed to talk to me, and touch me,( not there), I allowed some to have a pic with me, those lucky people

oh no - do you think it will be like last summer and Rhiannas Umberella ella ella eh eh eh????:shocked:

Well it's certainly rain and rain and rain atm :naughty:

Hi Carrie, hope all is well, It was a great 2 days, especially for those I allowed to talk to me, and touch me,( not there), I allowed some to have a pic with me, those lucky people

ooooh so will we get to see some real life grumpy haggis pics? :)

or have you made these people sign a disclainer that they may never print them !! :wink2:

ooooh so will we get to see some real life grumpy haggis pics? :)

or have you made these people sign a disclainer that they may never print them !! :wink2:

they have paid for the priveledge so they will show them off, the day they actually saw weealx, and that will always be thier moment in life when they met me, if only everyone could have been as lucky as the chosen few

Hello :biggrin2:

I reckon Love Today, as it's a wedding :mf_lustslow:

I will be dipping in and out tonight as I am writing my French blog:naughty:

don't forget... if you do not know some of the words.... you can always insert "la la la" in its place :naughty:

don't forget... if you do not know some of the words.... you can always insert "la la la" in its place :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hello, I have just spent 4 hours writing my blog from Paris on myspace, tomorrow I will do Arras.

Be warned that it is not all sparkle:naughty:

Arras will be though:naughty:

How is everyone? What was the big surprize?

hi alex!:thumb_yello:

and all oldlings!:wub2:

alex....so you met kath and wendi....tell us yr first impression!:naughty:

i'm sorry , i don't feel like catching up..it's late!:bleh:

i hope wendi is better...after the good holy mika put his hand on her shoulder!:naughty: